Chapter 28 Dinner and a Movie?

-Mandy-

I was pacing in my bedroom thinking about my date with Anthony. Was it a date? It wasn't very long. I can't believe I had forgotten I had work that day. I'm so stupid! I kept checking my cell to see if Anthony called or texted me. I sighed. "He isn't going to want to do anything with me again." Only 5 seconds after I said that, my phone buzzed. It was Anthony! I fumbled to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hi Mandy, it's Anthony."

I sat on the couch. "Oh hey, how's it going?"

He replied, "I'm actually really great. I went to the doctor's last week and he said I was good to go to make videos! Smosh is back!" he said excitedly.

"Oh Anthony, that's fantastic!" I exclaimed, sharing his excitement.

"It really is," he said. I could hear his smile. "I'm going to be really busy making videos now, but if you're free on Saturday, would you like to go to the movies? I don't really know what's out right now, but I'm sure there's a few good things!" Finally! I was so excited.

"I'd love to!" I replied. "Let me check the calendar really quick..." I walked over to the fridge. "Yep! I'm free," I said.

"Great, I'll pick you up around 7. We can get dinner and then the movie," Anthony said.

"It's a date!" I said.

"Yeah! I'll see you Saturday then," he replied. "Bye!"

"Bye," I echoed. We hung up and I sighed. I was looking forward to this.

-Anthony-

"I'll see you Saturday then. Bye!" We had planned our second date. This one was going to be better than the first. Mandy was definitely free Saturday, and I wasn't confined to the house. I was actually really excited. I texted Ian.

Me: Hey man, me and Mandy are going to the movies sat.

Ian: Awesome! This is a real date this time?

Me: Yeah, I think so. :) I think she's excited, she sounded it.

Ian: That's great, good luck!

Me: Thanks, I'll talk to u later.

Ian: Cya. Remember we're filming a mailtime tomorrow.

Me: Got it.

I almost forgot. Wednesdays we film Mailtime with Smosh. I decided to get a box of mail from the garage to be ready. Walking into the garage, I sighed and put my hands on my hips. We have so much mailIt was crazy! We're going to be opening mail until we're 80 years old. It took a while, but I got the box into the house. "Ugghhh," I groaned in exhaustion and collapsed on the floor.

DON'T WORRY in case you're like ehtgapior Anthony he didn't die lol. Anyway yay second date! Do you ship Anthony and Mandy? Comment your answer!! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment. much appreciated :)