Chapter 15 Visiting

-YN-

You rushed into the hospital up to Anthony’s room. You walked in and it looked like he was sleeping. Looking at the chair next to the bed, you saw Ian’s jacket. He must be out getting something, you thought. As you sat down, Anthony turned to his side.

“Anthony?” you whispered.

“Hey,” he said.

“How are you feeling?” you asked.

“I’ve been better,” he replied.

“It could be worse; I’m just glad you’re okay!” you told him.

Ian walked in then, a cup of coffee in hand. He greeted you and told you what happened.

“Oh my gosh, you really are lucky, Anthony!”

“Yeah,” he agreed. “I just hope they catch the bastard who hit me and just drove off,” he growled.

You squeezed Ian’s hand. Would  they find the guy? You hoped so.

-Megan- 

I was putting clothes away when I heard my phone ring. I got up and looked at the caller I.D. Ian. Didn’t I delete his number? I thought, hitting ignore. Ding! A minute later, he had left a voicemail. I sighed and picked up my cell. I might as well listen to it. If it’s an apology, I am not forgiving him now.

“Megan, it’s Ian. I was calling to tell you that Anthony is in the hospital. He got hit by a car-“I gasped. “-but he’s okay. I have his hospital number if you want to call him, or I can give you his room number. Give me a call when you get this.” The message ended. After a minute, I called Ian back and he gave me Anthony’s phone and room number, and what floor he was on.

“I’ll be leaving in about a half hour if you don’t want to come here while I am,” he informed me.

“Okay,” I said. “Thanks for calling me, Ian.”

“You would’ve done the same,” he replied.

“Yeah,” I agreed. There was an awkward silence.

Ian broke it saying, “Well, bye.”

“Cya,” I hung up and finished unpacking my clothes, then left for the hospital. It wasn’t too far from my sister’s house, so I was there in about fifteen minutes. I looked at the piece of paper I had written where Anthony was, walked to an elevator and pressed the up arrow. I knocked lightly on the door once I had found Anthony’s room.

“Come in!” he called.

I walked in and smiled. “Hey Anthony,” I said.

“Megan! Oh thanks for coming, Ian said you might!”

I pursed my lips at Ian’s name, but brushed it off. “Of course I’d come!” I said, squeezing his hand. “So how are you feeling?” I asked, surveying his injuries.

“I’m okay,” he said, with a smile. “The doctor said I should be discharged in about five days or so.”

I squeezed his hand again. “That’s great, Anthony,” I said smiling. We talked for a while more, and then I went back home, well to my sisters’ and unpacked the rest of my stuff.

Sorry this isn't much, but I have a lot more written up. I have up to part 19 already written ahead! Anyway, I hope you liked this. I'm back finally haha. Please vote and comment, let me know what you thought! :) I'll be uploading every Friday now that I'm all ahead of myself. Oh btw this is totally not PG-13, I just can't change it. ><