Chapter 19 It IS you!

-Ian-

It was Saturday afternoon, and I decided to ask YN if she wanted to go out to dinner. I mean, we had gone out to the movies and gotten pizza, all the typical stuff. But we've never actually been on a real, formal date. I knocked on YN's door and walked in.

"Hey!" she said, looking up from an English book. Notebooks and other textbooks were scattered on her bed around her.

"Am I interrupting you studying?" I asked.

"Nah, I was going to take a break anyway," YN replied. "What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat tonight. You know, since we've never gone on a real date."

She grinned. "That sounds wonderful! When?"

I looked at the digital clock on YN's desk. 3:30. "Hmm how about 7:30? We can go to that new place, what's it called..." I frowned.

"Blue?" YN tried.

I snapped my fingers. "That's it! Now go get ready, I know you girls take forever!" I said walking out of YN's room as she laughed.

I tapped my foot and looked at my watch- it was 7:00. We better not get there late. I hate being late. "You almost ready yet?" I called.

"Yes, just a moment!" YN yelled back. She walked into the room a few moments later, and I just stared.

"What's wrong? Is there a smudge?" she asked worriedly.

"No, no you just...you look amazing," I said. She was wearing a red one-shoulder dress and her hair was in some fancy up-do I don't know what it's called (I'm a guy okay). She was beautiful.

YN blushed and said, "You don't look so bad yourself, Mr. Hecox." I smiled and took her to the car. This was going to be a great night.

-YN-

"You look...amazing," Ian said. You blushed.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Mr. Hecox." He was wearing a black suit with a skinny tie. Oh my god skinny tie, you thought (Why is a skinny tie so hot?). He took you out to his blue Subaru and drove off to the restaurant. Ian pulled into a parking space and you both got out and he took your hand.

"Ian?" you whispered, slowing your pace.

"What?"

"Isn't this supposed to be a really expensive restaurant?"

Ian looked at you and squeezed your hand. "Don't worry about it, YN. This is our special night," he said. You smiled at him and kept walking. Entering the restaurant, you saw they really meant blue. There were blue lights, blue glasses, even the waiters' and waitresses' uniforms were blue!

"Wow," you marveled. "This is amazing."

"Yeah," Ian agreed, looking around.

You were seated and only a minute later a waiter came for your drinks. Ian ordered a bottle of Cabernet for the both of you. You ordered your food a few minutes later. It was delicious. You and Ian talked the entire meal about anything and everything.

You were ordering dessert when you heard a girls' voice say, "Ian?! Oh my gosh it is you!" The both of you looked up to see a pretty brunette in a blue dress standing at your table.

"Hello Melanie," Ian said calmly.

Woo another chapter done! This is my favorite one so far. What about you? Please vote and comment, if I finally get a comment besides Kershlee I'll give you a cookie. But really please comment so I know how you like it. Okay bye! :)