Chapter 38 Fancy Dinner

A/N: I just want to say that I've never written anything like this ever and just idk don't say anything bad if it is terrible I'm sorry okay now to the chapter.

-Anthony-

I felt like taking Mandy out to a nice dinner. We had just gone public, and we hadn't gone on a "real" date yet. I took her to The Little Door, a Mediterranean restaurant a friend who did videos with us told me about. It wsa in LA so it was a drive, but I wanted to take Mandy there. I told Mandy Saturday; we were filming for a few hours, only into the afternoon, so Mandy and I would be able to go in the evening.  I picked her up a little before 7; I made the reservations for 7:30. I knocked on the door and called through the cherry wood that it was me. Mandy yelled for me to come in.

"One minute!" she said, hearing me open the door.

I waited on the couch for a moment, then she walked into the living room, looking gorgeous. She was wearing a blue knee-length dress with some fancy shoes (I'm a guy okay) and her eye makeup made her blue eyes sparkle. 

She looked at me staring at her. "Is something wrong?" she asked frantically, her hand going to her face, but I grabbed it.

"No, nothing is wrong," I said letting go of her hand. "You just...you're beautiful," I told her with a smile.

"I-well thank you!" she said, blushing. "Let me get my clutch and then we can go."

She got her clutch (whatever that is) and we left for the restaurant.

-Mandy-

We arrived to The Little Door and Anthony opened my door for me. What a gentleman! 

"Why thank you kind sir!" I joked as I stepped out of the car.

He laughed and said, "Shall we?" giving me his arm. I looped mine through his and we walked to the restaurant.

x     x     x

"Wow. that was delicious," Anthony said tossing his napkin onto his plate.

"I'm glad Steven reccomended this place," I said in agreement. 

"Well I'm too full for dessert, what about you?" Anthony asked. 

"I couldn't eat another bite!" I replied.

We stood up and Anthony left a tip on the table. He paid at the front, then drove me home.

Anthony pulled into the driveway and walked me up to the the door.

"Do you...want to come in for a while?" I asked.

"Yeah, okay." he smiled.

I opened. the door and put my things on the counter. "I'm gonna change really quick," I told Anthony.

He nodded and I hurried to my room as he sat on the couch in the living room. Three minutes later, I was back in yoga pants and a smosh t-shirt.

Anthony looked at me and gave that grin I just melted for. "I, wearing one of our shirts I see."

I shrugged. "Shameless fan promotion since 2011."

He laughed. "I like that one."

I sat close to him "I like you." 

"I like you too"

I inched closer to him. "Anthony, I missed you so much. I regretted every day that I moved to Florida. But now, here, you and me together...I'm happy now."

Anthony whispered, 'So am I, Mandy. So am I."

I could feel his breath when he spoke. We moved closer and closer until there could be nothing between us. We leaned in and our lips touched, softly at first, but then they were magnets holding together. The magnets held until they could no more, and we escaped for breath. I climbed on top of him, not caring that we were still on the couch. I unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his soft skin after each one. He slipped my shirt off and kissed my neck and I gasped at each touch of his lips.

x     x     x

"Jesus, woman you're an animal," Anthony told me.

"That's what a year of deprivation does to you, I suppose," I said next to him.

We had fallen off the couch in our...well you can just imagine.

"I guess we're having a sleepover," I said.

"I guess so," Anthony replied. "Dangit I forgot my toothbrush!"

"I think you'll be okay," I said laughing. Wrapping a blanket around myself, I said "I'm gonna take a shower" and walked toward the bathroom.

:That doesn't sound like such a bad idea!" Anthony said skipping behind me.

"Anthony!"

Oh my god first of all, I was freaking out typing this up okay I just...I don't know. Was it even good though for that type of thing idk.  Second, no way in hell would I have continued in that.  And third of all the ending?? What is that omg I am so weird okay I am done with myself bye I hope you liked this chapter please vote and comment the usual :)