Chapter 2 You're that guy!

-Anthony-

                That Friday, Ian and I changed it up a bit and went “fancy” and went to TGIFriday’s for Lunchtime with Smosh (Ironic, right?). We sat down and waited for our waitress to take our orders.

“I think I’m gonna get the California Club,” Ian said. “Is that because we live in California?” I teased. “No!” he said. “It just looks good.” I smirked.

“God, when’s the waitress coming? I’m starving!” I complained, as my stomach rumbled.

“Yeah, me too,” Ian agreed, looking around. We filmed ourselves doing silly things for a bit, and then the waitress finally came.

She walked up to our table taking out her order book saying, “Hi, I’m (YN) and I’ll be your server tonight. Can I-,” You stopped mid-sentence. “Hey you’re that guy I bumped into the other day!” You said, pointing at me.

“Oh, yeah, sorry about that again,” I said, laughing nervously.

You laughed. “It’s okay. Well, anyway, drinks! And do you know what you want to eat?” We ordered our food, and got our plates 20 minutes later. We gobbled down our food, along with answering twitter questions. Forty minutes later, Ian and I were done our food, and (YN) brought us the check. I handed Ian the keys to my car.

“Here start the car, I’ll go pay,” I told him.

“Okay,” he said, and slid out of the booth. I left a tip on the table, and went to pay. Before I left the restaurant, I caught (YN). “Hey (YN), um, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to sometime-“

“I’d love to,” you smiled. “How about Randy’s at 7 on Monday?”

“Uh, I’m kinda busy on Mondays,” I said sheepishly.

“Well how about Wednesday?” you asked.

“Sounds good,” I said. We exchanged numbers and I smiled and said goodbye. I opened the door behind me and left the restaurant.

-Megan-

                I was so happy when Anthony told us that he was going out with the girl he bumped into on Wednesday. I knew fate would come his way! I could tell he was even happier than he had been. He was in a much better mood than he has been in a long time. I couldn’t wait til he went on his date; I’m so excited for him! Anthony was editing a video, and Ian and I were on the couch watching tv and talking about it. “I’m so happy for him, Ian,” I said.

“So am I,” Ian agreed. “His mood has definitely lifted from this past week. He’d been thinking about Mandy again,” Ian told me quietly, leaning over to see if Anthony could hear us, but he was too busy editing.

“Aw well now he has this new girl; I hope it works out,” I said “What’s her name? I forget.”

“Uh, (YN),” Ian told me.

“Oh that’s right! Such a pretty name!” I said, smiling.

Ian got up. “Well, I should go help out Anthony,” he said.

“Okay, have fun,” I teased. He made a silly face and kissed my forehead. I lay back on the couch to finish watching the tv show as Ian walked out to the computer room.

Wednesday

-You-

                “Ugh!” you yelled, throwing another outfit on your bed. You had been trying on outfits for tonight’s dinner for almost an hour now. Finally, you picked out a white blouse with blue flowers scattered on it, a cute blue skirt that you had just bought, and black flats. You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed. “This will do,” you told your reflection. Anthony called about ten minutes later to say he was leaving to pick you up. For what seemed like an eternity later, the doorbell rang, and you got up from the couch to answer the door, smoothing your skirt. You answered the door to see Anthony looking at his phone. “Uh hi,” you said.

“Oh sorry, Ian texted-,” Anthony cut himself off when he looked at you.

“What? Do I have something on my face?” you asked frantically.

“No!” Anthony said. (YN), you look great.”

You blushed and looked at the floor. “Thank you,” you said, grinning.

“Well let’s go!” Anthony exclaimed. You locked your door, Anthony took your arm, and you set off on your date with Anthony.

-Anthony-

                Wow. (YN) looked beautiful. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her all night. Dinner was great, too. I don’t think I’ve had so much fun in a long time. (YN) is really nice and funny. After dinner, I walked (YN) up to her door. It was the awkward “after date” moment. “So uh, I had a really good time,” I said, smiling.

“So did I,” (YN) replied, smiling back, her green eyes sparkling. “Let’s do this again sometime,” she said, laughing.

“I’d love to,” I said with a grin. We locked eyes for what seemed like an eternity, and she leaned in closer to me. I leaned in, hesitantly, then quickly bowed my head. “Um, well I’ll call you,” I said.

“Okay,” (YN) whispered. I hopped off the porch to my car, leaving (YN) on the step staring at me as I drove away.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment and let me know what you thought of it if you could :)