Chapter 20 Why is that name so familiar?

-Anthony-

"You never told me your name!" the woman called out to me.

"Anthony," I said, turning around. "My name is Anthony." I turned and walked back home.

Damn Anthony, good job! I told myself. She's definitely on the edge now. Why did she look so familiar though?... I got home and say down on the couch, clicking the tv on. I flipped through every channel and found nothing. Finally, I went to Netflix to watch a movie. I picked a random horror film to laugh at. I sat back and watched.

-?-

I walked back into the house, thinking. Anthony. Why is that name so familiar? I sat on the couch. All of a sudden, I clapped my hand over my mouth.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled. "Anthony!" No wonder he looked so familiar! I had wiped him from my memory completely! I didn't want him in my life anymore. Jumping up, I grabbed my phone and keys and ran out the door, down the sidewalk, and searched for his house even though I didn't know the address. Then I saw it. I knew it was his house. Catching my breath, I walked up the driveway and to the door and knocked.

"Anthony?" I called through the door. "It's Mandy."

Ahh! Another cliffhanger haha. Sorry it's so short, I didn't want to put anything else in it. Part 21 will be longer though, that's the continuation of what happens at dinner with Ian and YN. Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! :)