Chapter 16 Telling the fans

-Ian-

“Hey guys, I have a little bit of bad news,” I told my webcam. “Anthony got into a hit-and-run accident last week. He’s okay, don’t worry. Just a few broken bones, but while he’s resting and getting better, we won’t be able to make any smosh videos. I’ll probably upload some Ian is Bored videos like the old days, but otherwise it’ll be a few weeks before regular smosh starts up again. If could, please give Anthony some nice get well tweets. Thanks for understanding guys,” I smiled and waved, then clicked end, and uploaded without watching back.

I went back to the video a little later after it was uploaded to read the comments. ‘OMG I hope he’s okay!’ ‘Get well soon Anthony!’ ‘Lulz he got in a car accident. Bet it’s a popularity stunt or something.’ That last comment got me angry. I replied, ‘Why would I lie about my BEST FRIEND getting in a car accident? That’s just wrong.’ Marking the comment as spam, I clicked out of YouTube before I got even angrier and went to Twitter. After I logged it, I went to Anthony’s mentions. There were tons of good luck and get well soon tweets. I was proud of our Smoshers. I clicked ‘New Tweet’ and typed, ‘Thanks to everyone who tweeted Anthony get well soon. It really means a lot to me, and of course to him. Smosh will be up as soon and Anthony is ready; thanks for being so patient with us. :)’ I tweeted then logged out. I walked into what was now my and YN’s room, plopped on the bed and fell asleep.

-Anthony-

A week later, I was out of the hospital on bed rest, ordered by the doctor. Ian had made a vlog on the IanH channel explaining what had happened, and that there wouldn’t be smosh videos for a while until I got better. I was devastated. I hated to make our fans wait for videos. This had happened only one other time, and had almost happened when smosh.com was acting up one day. Ian had brought me my laptop to my bed when he checked up on me last, so I logged on Twitter and checked my mentions. Ian had asked the Smoshers in his video to leave nice tweets to me. There were a lot of them. I smiled as I read them. ‘Get well soon Anthony! I love you!’ ‘They better catch that a$$hole that hit you! Get better soon dude!’ ‘I love you Anthony! Take as much time as you need to get better! <3’ After replying to all the tweets, I tweeted, ‘Thank you all so much for the kind tweets. I hope to get well really soon so Ian and I can make more videos! I love you guys! :)’ I exited Twitter and put my laptop on charge, then took a nap.

Wow Ian and Anthony are tired guys, I just noticed they both take naps at the end of their chapters haha. Well I hoped you liked part 16, I know these have been short so far but part 17 is going to be a lot longer! Please vote and comment! Okay bye noww :)