Chapter 33 Megan?

-Anthony-

"And cut!" Ian said, laughing. It was Tuesday, and we were filming our Friday video. It was about the worst marriage proposals. I had just proposed to an x-box. Ian had written a really good one, I think the Smoshers are going to love this video. I heard giggling in the background, and turned to see who it was.

"Mandy!" I exclaimed, seeing her a few feet behind the cameras. "What are you doing here?" I asked, walking over to her.

"I came to see if you wanted to hang out, but apparently you're busy proposing to an x-box!" she laughed. 

I grinned. "Yes, I can't deny my love for video game consoles. This is awkward, but..." I walked over to the x-box and hugged it. "I love her."

Mandy laughed. "Well lover-boy, call me when you're done or we can make plans to do something," she said.

I nodded. "Okay. Today is a filming day, so it'll probably take up most of the day. We'll have to make plans for another day."

"Okay," she said and walked home.

"Anthony! Are you done with your girlfriend?? We need to get back to work!"

I ran back over to everyone.

"Sorry,sorry I'm coming!"

It was time for a costume change.

-Mandy-

Anthony looked so silly proposing to an x-box. I miss watching them film. I sometimes regret having moved to Florida. The job didn't even last there; I was transferred back to California only a year later anyway. Idecided to take a walk around the neighborhood since I had already walked down to Anthony's. I saw someone across the street walking their dog. I looked on the street sign...Evans Rd. The person looked very familiar, as did the street. Was it...no it couldn't me.

"Megan?" I called out.

The girl turned around and I saw her face. It was...

Ahhh I know I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger and this is a short chapter, but I'll upload ch. 34 and 35 tomorrow, maybe even 36. I'm only up to ch. 37 right now, so I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment, much appreciated :)  

P.S. Yes, I did change my username. It's my twitter, and frankly I really didn't like the user smoshylove.  Okay that is all!