Chapter 34 The Reveal

A/N: Sorry I didn't upload this yesterday, like I said in my posts I forgot then I was in a shitty mood and last night I was just done with wattpad and its stupid rules with curses in message posts then you can't even censor it without it being reported. So yeah here it is.

-Mandy-

"Megan?" I called out.

The girl turned around and I saw her face. It was her! What is she doing here, though? Anthony had told me she moved in with her sister, who doesn't live anywhere near here. Megan's mouth dropped. She looked for cars then ran across the street.

"Oh my god Mandy, I can't believe it's you!" she exclaimed. "When did you get here??"

"Last month," I replied. "Are you living here? I thought you were in Florida?" she asked.

"Yes, I got transferred back here; I live a few houses up from Anthony."

Her mouth formed an 'o' shape. "Are you..."

I nodded and smiled. "Yes, we are back together." I knew what she wanted to ask.

She sat on the curb,pulling her little dog into her lap. "Wow. This is too crazy."

I sat next to her. "Megan...I heard about what happened," I said, putting my hand on her back. "I'm so sorry."

A tear fell down her cheek. "Thank you. It's just tough, you know? I know it's been almost a year, but Ian and I were together for so long, and they just shit all over our relationship," she sighed.

I hugged her. "You'll find someone else. Someone who will stay with you, no matter what."

She sniffed and looked up at me. "You really think so?"

I wiped a tear off her cheek. "I know so." We exchanged numbers and I told her to call me anytime she needed.

"Thanks Mandy," Megan said. "It was really nice to see you again. I'm glad you're back." 

We parted ways, me turning around back home and she going to...well wherever she lived now.

-Megan-

Mandy. I couldn't believe she was back. I never thought she would come back to California, Sacramento for that matter. Not after what happened. She broke Anthony's heart when she left that day, and she knew it. But now they're back together and happy. I was so surprised but happy for them. That was all what was going through my head as I walked home. Yes, home. I had gotten an apartment near my sisters' house. I felt it was time that it was time that I left. Sarah had given me enough of her hospitality; I needed to live on my own and start over. I couldn't depend on anyone anymore. I'm not a child; I'm a 24-year-old woman.

"Come on, Molson," I said to to my little brown Welshie as I walked into my apartment. This building was one of the few I had found that allowed animals. I had rescued Molson about two months after I moved in with Sarah. Ding! "Level four," said a cool woman's voice, and the elevator opened. We walked out and turned right towards my apartment.

Well there you go, chapter 34! Not sure if Megan is definitely going to come back again, she doesn't in the chapters I have written already. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment, much appreciated :)