Chapter 25 Feeling better

-Ian-

There was a knock at the door, and I looked through the peep hole. Just Anthony. Breathing a sigh of relief, I opened it and let him in. We were being a lot more cautious since the incident.

"Hey, you look pretty good," I said, forcing a smile.

He looked me over and frowned. "You don't."

It was true; I had dark circles under my eyes from not being able to sleep. "We haven't been sleeping. Every sound in the night makes us jump, especially YN. It's awful," I said sitting down.

Anthony looked at me sympathetically. "I can't imagine what you're going through. It must have been traumatizing, especially for YN." I nodded. "What even happened?" he asked.  

I took a breath and told him the end entire story, from the moment I walked in and saw Melanie to when the police took her away.

"Wow. I just can't even believe that. It's like something out of a movie or a story." Anthony said incredulously.

"I know. YN hasn't come out of the bedroom since. She thinks Melanie's gonna come back," I said quietly, running a hand through my hair.

Anthony shook his head. "That is just terrible."

I nodded in agreement. "So what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Oh, well  you would not believe what happened on my "date" with Mandy," he said, the word date in air quotes. He told me that it was going pretty well when suddenly she said she had to go to work.

"Well what's wrong with that?" I asked. "Maybe she just forgot to tell you; I'm sure she was disappointed she had to leave." But Anthony shook his head.

"She said, and I quote, 'Here's my number, call me so we can do this again!' What does that mean? Does she just want to be friends; this really was just a catch-up lunch?" he asked, frowning.

I shook my head. "I dunno, man. This sounds like some weird girl shit." Just as I finished my sentence, I heard a creak of the wood floor behind me. 

-YN-

You walked into the tv room timidly. You were still shook up from the break-in, and hadn't left your bedroom since the incident.

"Hey," Ian said, smiling. "Don't worry, it's okay," he reassured you. "Anthony's here."

You looked to your left. Anthony waved with a small smile. "Hi," you said and sat on the couch next to Ian.

"Anthony was just telling me about his...date? With Mandy." You frowned at Ian, confused.

Anthony spoke up. "She's my ex-girlfriend."

You raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? How did you meet up with her?"

Anthony sighed. "It's a long story. Basically I bumped into her while I was taking a walk. She moved in down the street from u-me, and we had a "date" at the house," he informed you, using air quotes with the word date.

"Why a "date"?" you asked.

"It was more of just catching up between us, it didn't really feel like a real date," he replied with a shrug.

You nodded. "Well, are you going to see her again?" you asked.

"I think so, she gave me her number," he replied, pulling a piece of napkin from his pocket.

"Maybe the next one will be the real thing," you said, smiling.

"I agree. She was probably nervous yesterday, considering the circumstances. Let's move on. How are you feeling?"

Anthony lit up. "Actually, I feel great! I think we could make a new video next week! Nothing too big, but I'm feeling well enough for us to pick up regular smosh videos again!" Anthony exclaimed.

"Oh, Anthony that's fantastic!" you said happily. "You two should make a video for the Smoshers."

Ian got up. "I agree. I have a camera in my room, I'll go get it." He left for the camera, and you went into the kitchen to get out of the way. You were so happy, and knew the fans would be ecstatic that smosh is going to be back.

-Anthony-

Ian came back into the room with a camera and tripod. I sat up and said, "Let's not get mushy or anything for them alright?" Ian laughed but agreed. He pressed record, then sat next to me.

"Hey guys," I began. "We have some pretty great news for you. I'm feeling a whole lot better, so we should be starting up regular Friday videos again next week!"

"Nothing too big though, we don't want Anthony getting hurt again," Ian added.

I nodded. "So for a while until I'm completely recovered, just simple videos. Nothing extreme. We'll make Mailtime and Lunchtime videos too! Thanks for understanding guys, and please don't write any mean comments. Support us, because there's nothing we can do to change it," I finished."Bye!"

Ian leaned close to the camera. "BITCH!" He turned it off and we started laughing.

"I can't wait to start filming again," I said smiling widely. "I better call the crew!" Ian left to upload our video and I called the crew to let them know smosh was back.

-Ian-

The day after uploading uploading our update video, I went on YouTube and checked it to see what the comments said. I was happy to see the majority of viewers were supportive with comments like, 'I can't wait for the new video! Take as much time as you need Anthony, love you!' A few negative comments read, 'Well it's about time, this video better be good. If it looks like sh*t and you don't go back to normal soon, I'm unsubscribing.' I thought best not to show those to Anthony. We started a simple, nothing too big video that afternoon. We were excited because even though it wasn't something we normally make, it was still gonna be great. We were exhausted after 7 hours of filming, so Anthony and I decided to call it a day and film again on Thursday. I drove home and collapsed on the couch.

They're back! :D **Quick update: I said before that I was ending this story, but nope! It will still be going on! One more chapter and then it will be put on hold so I can write more for you guys. :)

Anyway, thank you for reading! Please vote and comment! Bye! :)