Chapter 17 It's Mailtime with Smosh!

-YN-

Anthony had been out of the hospital for about a week and was already on his way to being able to making videos again. Ian had been making “Ian is Bored” videos for the IanH channel, but it wasn’t the same Fans were getting antsy. Anthony called us and said to Ian, “Hey man, maybe we should make a vlog or something. Or maybe a Mail/Lunchtime? Why don’t you tweet and make a Facebook status about it.” Ian agreed, and did what Anthony had asked. They decided to make a mailtime. They loved to open mail, and the fans always got excited when they saw that Ian and Anthony had opened theirs, even if it was something silly. Ian drove over to Anthony’s house and they made the video.

-Ian-

Anthony called me and said that he was feeling okay, so maybe we should make a Mailtime. I agreed and tweeted and made a Facebook status about it. The fans went crazy. ‘OMG we’re gonna see Anthony?! Ahhh!! :D’ ‘This is so awesome, I can’t wait!’ ‘Woohoooo!’ and more ecstatic comments and tweets. I smiled and replied to a few, then drove to my old house. I arrived a few minutes later and knocked on the door. “Anthony? It’s Ian!” I called, opening the door.

“Yeah, I’m in the computer room!” he yelled back.

“Hey,” he greeted me, turning around in his chair.

“Hey,” I echoed. “Are you going to want to stay in your chair? I can push you in the room.” I asked.

“Yeah, I think so. Thanks,” he agreed. I nodded and pushed him out to the tv room, then brought out a box of mail from the garage. I turned the box over and put a bunch of letters and some small boxes on top of it, so it would be easier for him to reach.

“Thanks man,” he said smiling.

“No problem,” I said, returning the smile. “You ready?” I asked, taking a blue flip cam from my pocket. Anthony nodded, and I pressed record.

-Anthony-

“It’s Mailtime with Smosh!” Ian yelled, making a funny face then flipping the camera towards me.

“Cripple edition!” I said pointing to my bandages.

“Haha, pretty much,” Ian said. “We know you guys were getting tired of seeing me all the time-I don’t know why-(I laughed) so Anthony wanted to make a Mailtime!”

“You are very right, Ian,” I said to the camera. “Now let’s open some mail!” I took the camera, and Ian opened a letter.

He cleared his throat. “Dear Smosh,” he began.

“That’s us!” I said excitedly.

Ian laughed and continued. “I love you very much, and you are awesome. Ian smells though.” Ian fake gasped. “Hey! That’s not nice!” he said.

“What’s the picture?” I asked.

Ian looked. “Oh, it’s us as furries."

"Of course” I said, rolling my eyes.

"But we have some sexy babes!” he said, showing the camera. Ian took the flip cam and I opened a box that had a tiara in it.

“Oh man, I’m gonna get all the babes in this!” I said, putting it on my head. “How do I look?” I asked, striking a pose to the camera.

“Beautiful,” Ian replied, laughing.

We opened more mail (a letter that confessed a girls’ love to me, gross food and more), then Ian died from huge stuffed snakes that someone sent.

“Well I guess Ian’s dead. Hopefully I’ll be in a smosh video soon!” I said, smiling. “Bye!”

“Bitch!” Ian yelled weakly.

I turned the camera off. “Okay, you’re good,” I said. He got up slowly, groaning. We opened up some more mail, and then Ian cleaned up. “Thanks for doing this Ian,” I told him. “It really means a lot.”

“No problem, Anthony, I’m sure you would’ve done the same for me.” He got up and I waved as he walked out the door.  

Wow okay this is the longest I've ever written so far it might be two pages! Haha well I hope you enjoyed it! I think the next few chapters are going to be kinda intense, at least I think so! :p As always please vote and comment, I like to see my readers' reactions to my story :)