Chapter 7 I've wanted to do that for so long

-Anthony-

I sped to the airport so I could get to the first flight to South Carolina to get to my brother. I had to wait twenty minutes, so I called my mom to see how Kevin was doing.“He’s okay,” mom said. “He’s still unconscious.”

“Well hopefully he’ll be awake when I get there,” I replied nervously. Flight 52 to South Carolina now boarding, a woman said over the loudspeaker. “I gotta go Ma, I’ll call when we land.” I hung up, picked up my bag and walked through the boarding gate. I found my seat on the plane, and put my headphones in. this was going to be a long flight.

-Ian-

“Do you want to go for a walk then?” I asked.

“Sure,” (YN) said. We got up and I grabbed my keys. I locked the door, and we started our walk. We were close to the park, so I asked (YN) if she wanted to go there.

“Sounds good,” she said, and skipped to the swings. I followed her, and grabbed a swing next to her. (YN) was flying in the air, but I was just swinging slowly.

“Whee!” she yelled with glee. I squinted up to look at her, the sun in my eyes.

“Hey, you should slow down there. I don’t want you to get hurt!” I called. (YN) stopped pumping her legs and slowly she stopped swinging. She turned in her swing and smiled at me.

“Well that was fun,” she said laughing. I grinned. We looked at each other, staring again. Her eyes were so beautiful. Megan said my eyes were like the ocean, they were so blue, but (YN)’s eyes were like emeralds sparkling in the sunlight. I pulled her swing close. I lifted her chin and kissed her. We kissed forever. When we finally broke away, I whispered, “I’ve wanted to do that for so long.” (YN)’s eyes lingered on mine.

“So have I,” she breathed.

Sorry this is short, but I'm uploading part 8 next then I'll be done for tonight.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed; please vote and comment if you liked it :)