Chapter 11 Tomorrow

Finally, part 11 is done!! Yayy! So, here you go! :)

-Ian-

A few days later, Anthony had come home with good news. Kevin was conscious and his memory was good! We were so happy. I went to my room and texted (YN).

Me: Did you hear about Kevin?!

(YN): Yeah it’s great news!

Me: I know!! :) So I guess since everything is all well now, we should tell Anthony and Megan about us.

(YN):  Which probably won’t go so well. But yes, I agree. Should I come over tomorrow then?

Me: Sounds good. I’ll text you.

(YN): Okay, see you then. :)

I locked my phone and returned to the rec room, where Anthony and Megan had the tv on. I sat down next to Megan and watched with them, my mind racing. What is going to happen tomorrow? What if Anthony ends our friendship? We’ve been best friends for…ever. I wiped my brow; I had broken into a sweat.

“Be right back,” I mumbled, and raced out of the room into my bedroom. “Shit shit fuck shit,” I gave a slew of my favorite curses as I paced back and forth. Settle down, Ian you’re going to make Anthony and Megan suspicious. I told myself. Not that they shouldn’t be. (YN) and I pretty much had an affair. We didn’t have sex, but we were damn close enough to it. She slept in my bed with me, for God’s sake. What you did was wrong, Ian. Just let her go. Megan is your one and only, a voice said.

“No!” I said, “I love (YN)! Go away!” I swatted the air, trying to make the voice I heard go away. I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands, groaning. “I love (YN). I don’t love Megan anymore.”

-Megan-

Ian was acting weird all night. He celebrated with us about Kevin’s good recovery, but otherwise he wasn’t his bubbly self. He wasn’t cracking jokes as he normally does. Who is this man and what has he done with my boyfriend? We were watching tv and I could tell Ian was distracted. He kept looking down and picking at his jeans, and I knew that was a tell-tale sign of Ian’s that something was wrong.

He got up and mumbled “Be right back,” and left for his room in a rush. I frowned at Anthony, but he just shrugged. A few minutes had gone by, and Ian was still in his room. I got up to go check on him. I heard him saying something, but I couldn’t piece together the muffled words. I knocked on the door.

“Are you alright in there, Ian?” I asked quietly.

“Uh yeah, I’m fine. I just have a small headache. I wanted to lie down for a while.” I leaned on the door.

“Do you want me to bring you some Tylenol?”

“No, no I’ll be okay I just need some quiet.” I said okay and went back to the tv show.

“So what’s up?” Anthony asked.

“Oh, he has a headache is all. I think the noise was bothering him,” I replied.

“Okay,” Anthony said and returned to watching whatever show we had on. I didn’t even remember. Anthony went to bed after the show was over, but I stayed up for the next one that was on. Halfway through the show I fell asleep on the couch.

-You-

Ian texted you about finally telling Anthony and Megan about your feelings for each other. You were nervous. What would their reactions be? Well obviously they would be upset… Even so, you loved Ian more than Anthony now. You took a deep breath and decided to tell Teresa. Walking into the tv room, you sat on the couch where she was reading a magazine.

“Teresa, I have to tell you something,” you said.

“What’s up, (YN)?” She asked putting the magazine down.

You took a deep breath again and told her all of it. Everything from sobbing on Ian’s shoulder, kissing him at the park, sleeping with him after the nightmares, to the final kiss before you left. And that you longed for another.

When you were done, she looked at you for a moment and said, “Well. If this is how you feel…”

Without a blink you firmly said, “It is.” She nodded.

“You know the shit is gonna hit the fan tomorrow.”

You sighed. “I know.” You told her. “But we can’t keep this a secret forever. It’s not fair to Anthony and Megan. The sooner they know the better.”

Teresa rubbed your shoulder. “Well honey, good luck to you.” You gave a half-hearted smile and thanked her.

-The Next Day, 11am-

Ian texted you to come over around 2:00. You texted him back an okay, and ate before getting in the shower. Thirty minutes later, you were dressed and drying your hair. Teresa came in your room.

“How are you?” She asked.

“I’m okay,” you answered. “A little scared, but who wouldn’t be if they were going to tell their boyfriend that they had fallen for their best friend?” Teresa gave a sympathetic smile.

“You’ll be okay, sweetie.” You squeezed her hand.

“I hope so. I really do.” You were on your laptop when you looked at the time. 1:45. You took a deep breath, and got your things. Grabbing your keys off the key ring, Teresa gave you a hug before you left.

“Just don’t panic too much and give yourself a heart attack okay?” She said into your shoulder.

“Okay,” you said, smiling. You got in your car and gripped the steering wheel. “You can do this, (YN),” you told yourself. You backed out of the driveway and drove to Ian and Anthony’s house.

Ahh I love cliffhangers! :) Hehe

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed; please comment for feedback :)

A/N: This shouldn't have been PG-13, I meant to make it PG and I can't change it. >.<