Chapter 31 Froyo and Full House

-Mandy-

I walked into the house, my fingers on my lips.

"Mandy, is that you?" a voice called.

"Yeah," I called back quietly.

Cynthia walked into the room and taking in the sight of me said, "Oh. My. God. You kissed him, didn't you? Didn't you?!"

I didn't answer, I just grinned at her.

"YOU DID! OH MY GOD GIRL I AM SO EXCITED!!" She grabbed my hands and we jumped excitedly like a fangirl when she had just met her idol. We finally returned to gravity and Cynthia said, "We have to have some celebration. Froyo on me, and...a movie marathon." she bounced on her toes.

"But I just came from the movies," I said.

"Okay, Full House marathon then?" she suggested.

"Yes!" I said. We got frozen yogurt and found Full House OnDemand and watched it through the night.

The next morning, I made pancakes for me and Cynthia. She had to leave at noon, so we hung out and talked until then. Noon came around, and Cynthia packed her bag.

"We have to hang out again real soon, okay?" We hugged and I waved goodbye as she drove away.

I'm sorry this is so short!! :/ I promise next chapter will be a lot longer! Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment. Thank you! :)