Chapter 40 One Week Later

• Dedicated to allmyreaders!

A/N: Well guys, it's the final chapter. It's really so crazy. Forty chapters?? I never thought I'd even make it to twenty, much less forty! Thank you so much to everyone who has read and those who have been here from the beginning and muddled through haha. I love you guys! Now continue on...

-Ian-

I told YN we would be going on a picnic after her morning class. I got everything ready- sandwiches, chips, cookies and mini gatorades. Two hours later, YN was back home and we were off to the park for our picnic. Little did she know, it wasn't just a picnic.

-YN-

You were excited on the drive home from class. You and Ian were going on a picnic! The last time you had been on a picnic was the last day of elementary school, the "5th grade picnic." You pulled into the driveway and stepped out of the car, grabbing your books before closing the door.

Walking inside, you called, "I'm home!"

Ian walked into the living room and greeted you. "Ready to go?" he asked grinning.

"Definitely!" you replied.

Ian grabbed the picnic basket and you draped the checkered blanket over your shoulder, then the both of you walked hand-in-hand to the park.

You walked up the cement path, past the playground and layed out the blanket on the freshly cut grass as Ian put down the basket.

"This is so awesome!" you marveled

Ian smiled at you and handed you a paper plate containing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (your favorite), cookies and a mini red gatorade (also your favorite). He had ham and cheese and a blue gatorade. The both of you ate and talked, then when you were finished cleared the blanket to lay down and look at the clouds. After finding a dog, the Toy Story clouds (who doesn't find them?). something that remotely looked like the smosh symbol and more, Ian sat up and asked you to go with him somewhere.

-Ian-

My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to pop out of my chest. I took YN's hand and brought her to the swings. I patted my pocket as she sat down, not seeing me and let out a sigh of relief. It was still there from where I had put it right before we left. I sat on the opposite side of YN was on her swing.

"Do you remember our first kiss here, when we fell in love? Just a silly park on silly swings, but we fell in love right here..." 

YN nodded with a smile.

"I love you so much, YN. I want to love you forever."

I got down on one knee and took the ring out of my pocket; she gasped. "(Your Full Name), will you marry me and love me forever?"

"Yes!" she cried out. "I will!"

I put the ring on her shaky finger and she kissed me; we fell into the woodchips but neither of us cared. We kissed for eternity, neither of us wanted to break away, but we needed oxygen. I left her lips and we gasped for air. 

"I love you, YN"

"I love you too, Ian."

We went back to the blanket and held each other until the sun went down.

Three Years Later

"Ian Andrew, get back here!" YN yelled chasing a two year old around the house.

The little boy giggled as he ran away from his mother. Suddenly, someone scooped him up into their arms.

"I gotcha, little man!" said Ian to the toddler, tickling his chubby belly. "What's your Momma feeding you kid? You're getting a big tummy!" he said, lowering his son down to give his wife a kiss.

"Very funny," she said, hands on her hips. "I give him what the books suggest, and Mandy gives me tips as well from taking care of her brother."

Ian laughed and put his arms up in defeat. "Okay, okay. But you know I'm just kidding honey," he said. "I know you're an amazing mother."

"I know," she said flipping her hair.

There was a knock at the door.

"Ah, speaking of Mandy, I invited them to dinner." YN opened the door and welcomed Mandy and Anthony in.

There were "Hi's!" and "How are you's?" exchanged and Mandy and Anthony walked in. Ian and Anthony went into the den to watch the baseball game, and the girls sat in the living room to talk about whatever girls talk about these days.

"So how's work been?" YN asked.

"Oh, pretty good, the same hustle and bustle as usual." Mandy stretched her fingers for a few moments and YN wasn't sure what was going on until-

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT! You're getting married?? When did he propose? Tell me everything!"

Mandy told YN how Anthony took her to where they first ever met and proposed.

"We have to plan your wedding, now it's your turn!"

"So you're getting married, huh? Congrats buddy," Ian told Anthony.

"Thanks," Anthony smiled.

The girls began looking for wedding dresses upstairs, and in the den the best friends just clinged beer bottles and continued watching the game.

Everything was just about perfect.

The End! Ah I hope you liked the last chapter, I was going to make a sequel but I just wasn't feeling it so I did the "Three Years Later" thing. Kinda like Harry Potter! Haha nerd alert! Alright well please vote and comment, and tomorrow will be the start of Accidental Love! For the last time on this fanfic, bye and thank you for reading! :D