Chapter 26 Phone call

Two weeks later

-Anthony-

I had gone to the doctor's and he had given me a clean bill of health. Smosh was up and running again! We had already posted a new, regular Smosh video after making the first one two weeks ago, just to get in the swing of things. Friday was soon approaching, and Ian and I were doing one last scene for this week's video.

"Quiet on set!" Ian yelled. We filmed the scene, which was only about 30 seconds of me walking down the sidewalk and then bumping into someone dressed as a tree. They pushed me and ran away. (It all makes sense in the video.)

"Cut!" Ian yelled. "That's it for this one, thanks guys!" We cleaned up and took the film to my house, which we had dubbed the "smosh house," so I could edit.

-YN-

You were all so glad Anthony's doctor had said that he was finally able to do videos again. Things were pretty much back to normal- Ian and Anthony were back to making videos, you had enrolled yourself back in school and had gotten a new job at a diner... It was just like it was before. Well, almost. You weren't with Anthony anymore and nobody had seen Megan since she had visited Anthony at the hospital. Thinking of her, you decided to ask Ian where he thought she had gone when she moved out.

"I don't know," Ian said, scratching his beard. "My best bet is her sisters' house. She lives nearby. Why do you ask?"

You replied, "I was just thinking of her. Anthony is okay with us now, maybe we could talk to her to have some sort of closure or something. I don't know"

Ian nodded. "I see what you want to do. I can give you her number, but I have a feeling she won't want to see or talk to either of us."

You chewed the bottom of your lip. "I'm going to call anyway. Just to talk at least." Ian wrote down Megan's number on a piece of paper and handed it to you.

"Good luck," he said and kissed your cheek.

You walked into your room and dialed Megan's number. Putting the phone to your ear, you sat cross-legged on the bed. After three rings, Megan answered. "Hello?"

You sat up and cleared your throat. "Um hi Megan, it's YN."

-Megan-

I was on the computer when my phone rang. Finding it on the dresser, I pressed accept without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I waited for the other person to answer, and when they did, my jaw dropped.

"Um hi Megan, it's YN." What? I looked at the caller ID- yup, it was her.

"You have a lot of nerve calling me," I said.

"It's been a year, Megan," she said. "Can't we put this behind us? Anthony has."

I shook my head, but realized she couldn't see me. "Yeah, well I'm not Anthony."

YN sighed. "Megan, I'm very sorry about what happened, but it did. And there's no changing it." A voice in the background said, "Did she answer?"

"Yeah, do you want to talk to her?" YN replied.

"Megan?" a man's voice asked tentatively.

"Hi Ian." Tears skated down my face as I whispered my greeting.

"Hi," he replied.

"How could you do this to me, Ian?" I sniffed. "I haven't been able to get over it; I've been in therapy for six months but I'm still not the same."

He paused. "I-" Ian started, but I cut him off.

"I cry myself to sleep, Ian! I thought we had something, I loved you." He didn't say anything for a moment.

"I know. But I just fell in love with YN," he said. "I couldn't be with you while being in love with someone else."

Tears were now pouring out, a waterfall. "I can't...I have to go," I said, with what voice I was able to give.

"Okay. I'm sor-" I hung up before he could finish and threw my phone across the room. Letting out a sob, I fell onto my bed pouring my feelings into my pillow.

-Ian-

I turned to YN. "Well, that didn't go as planned."

She shook her head and sighed. "I guess you were right. Did I hear her say that she's been in therapy?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. But she said it isn't working." I rubbed my face. "I feel terrible for her. But I don't regret what I did," I said pulling YN into my arms.

"Neither do I," she said, squeezing me tight. "At least Anthony is okay with us now."

"I'm glad for that," I replied.

Rubbing her eyes, YN said, "I'm tired I'm gonna go take a nap."

I stretched. "I guess I will too, I'm gonna watch some tv first." She kissed my cheek and left the room and I went into the tv room to watch something and take a nap.

Uh yeah stupid ending haha. Anyway, kind of sad chapter but I wanted to introduce Megan back for a while so she's here and in next chapter too. This is my second time typing this up, btw my stupid laptop decided to restart on me and I didn't save so I had to retype almost everything. So I better get a bunch of votes and comments this chapter! :p Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! :)