Chapter 5 Double date

-Anthony-

(YN) and I had been dating for a week now and it was going great. We decided to have a double date with Ian and Megan. (YN) was coming over before we went out. The doorbell rang and I got up to let her inside.

“Come on in!” I said. She smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

We were talking for a bit, and I said, “Hey you haven’t really met Ian have you?”

“No,” (YN) said. “I don’t believe so.”

“Hey Ian! Megan! Are you guys ready yet?” I called. They walked into the living room.

“Ian, this is (YN), you guys have never really formally met,” I said.

“Hey,” Ian said, shaking (YN)s hand. She smiled and shook his.

“Nice to meet you,” she said.

“Well let’s get a move on, then!” I took (YN)s hand in mine and we walked out to the car and out to dinner.

                -You-

You were applying the last of your makeup and about to leave the bathroom when Teresa walked in.

“Oh my God! You aren’t dressed yet?” she yelled.

“Oh hush,” you said, waving her away. “I’ll be fine.” You got dressed and put on your favorite perfume. Teresa banged on the door.

“You are going to be late! This is your first nice dinner ever!” You growled and opened the door.

“I will be fine!” you snapped back. “I’m leaving now, okay?”

“Good! Have a good time!” Teresa yelled out pleasantly. You rolled your eyes and drove off to Anthony’s house. Anthony answered the door, and you kissed him on the cheek.

“Wow, you look great!” Anthony said smiling. You smiled back. After chatting for a while, Anthony asked, “(YN), you’ve never really formally met Ian have you?” This was true. In all the times you had seen him he was either filming or asleep on the couch. Anthony called for Ian and Megan. They strolled into the living room.

“Ian, this is my girlfriend, (YN)” Anthony said, smiling. Ian stretched out his hand.

“Hey I’m Ian.” You looked at him and the first thing you noticed were his eyes. They were so bright; it was like they were photoshopped. You smiled and shook his hand.

“Hi, I’m (YN),” you said still staring at his eyes. You finally peeled away and Anthony took your hand as the two of you walked to his car to go to dinner. All night you kept looking back at Ian. You guessed you really never noticed him when you were on set because you were either too focused on Anthony or talking with Megan, with you had become close friends with. You sneaked a look at Ian again. No (YN) stop it you told yourself. You’re with Anthony, not Ian. Ian has a girlfriend, and she’s one of your good friends. You tried, but couldn’t keep Ian off your mind the entire night.

When Anthony walked you to your car at the end of the night, he frowned and asked, “Are you okay? You seemed a little odd tonight.”

“Oh I’m just a bit tired,” you lied. “Work is hectic and I have crazy hours.”

“Oh okay,” Anthony said. “Well I’ll call you tomorrow, alright?”

“Okay,” you said, forcing a smile. You kissed and he let you go, watching as you drove down the street towards home.

                -Ian-

“Hi, I’m (YN)” She smiled and looked at me for a second too long. Normally people do a quick handshake and let go, but (YN) was staring at me. And then at dinner I caught her sneaking glances at me the entire night. And I’ll admit, I kind of liked it. But I don’t like her like that. I’m with Megan. She’s my girl and I love her. But for some reason that night, I liked when (YN) was looking at me all through dinner. I felt like I was cheating on Megan somehow, even though I wasn’t even really doing anything. When we got home and were in bed, I stared at the ceiling thinking. I couldn’t fall asleep for the longest time. I didn’t know what to think of what had happened. What did happen? I just don’t know.

 Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment :)