Chapter 10 Journal entry

-You-

You reached into your purse for the car keys, hands shaking. We barely did anything, so why am I so scared? You got your keys and opened the door and started the car. You drove off smiling. Pulling into the driveway, you hopped out of the car and walked into your open house. Why is the door unlocked? Teresa is on vacation until Monday. You walked into the rec room and saw Teresa sitting on the couch watching t.v.

“Hey! I thought you were on vacation til Monday?” You asked.

“Oh, Michael got a call from work. Some emergency.” Michael is Teresa’s boyfriend, who she had been on vacation with. He’s a doctor and is always getting emergency calls.

“Aw that stinks,” You said.

“It’s okay, we’d only had two days left anyway. I’m tired, so I’m gonna go take a nap. I’ll tell you all about the trip after!” You smiled and hugged her, and she went to her room.  You walked into your own room, and flopped on your bed. Opening the nightstand drawer, you pulled out your journal and a pen. You opened it and flipped to a clean page. Smoothing it over, you wrote the date and time and started writing. You wrote about going to the park with Ian and kissing him on the swings. You wrote about how you were scared from the movie, and that you slept with Ian, him protecting you that night because you were scared. You wrote about the kiss goodbye, and how you longed for another. You sat up. “Oh my god, what am I doing? I love Anthony, but I love Ian so much…” you trailed off and ran your fingers through your hair. You put the journal and pen away and flopped down on the bed, covering your face with a pillow. “Oesdguh” You mumbled something inaudible into the pillow. Eventually you fell asleep. A few minutes later, Teresa knocked on your door lightly.

“(YN)?” She poked her head in the room and sighed when she saw you were sleeping.

“Of course, you fall asleep just when I wake up. How convenient…” She kept talking to herself as she walked into the kitchen.

-Megan-

Driving home from Jan’s house, I couldn’t help but give a little laugh. I hadn’t had a sleepover in years (if college doesn’t count), and I’d had so much fun! We stayed up so early, I can’t believe that I stayed awake! I was at a stop sign a block away from the house when I thought I saw (YN)’s car drive past. I turned my head, but a car was coming behind me, so I had to go. A minute later, I was pulling into the driveway. I got out of the car and locked it, and walked inside to find my boyfriend lying on the ground writing a script. I walked over to him.

“Writing a script?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Ian replied looking up. “I’m trying to keep myself busy and have something ready for when Ant gets home,” he said scratching his head with his pen.

“Hey, was (YN) here today?” I asked.

“She was here yesterday but not today, why?” Ian told me.

“Oh, I was just wondering. I thought I saw her car when I was driving home in the neighborhood.” Ian stopped writing and looked up.

“Isn’t her car a Honda? They’re a pretty common car,” he said with a laugh.

“True,” I said forcing a laugh back. I was still wary about all this. I got up and was about to walk away, but I turned around and asked why (YN) was here yesterday.

“Oh she and Anthony have this casual Friday thing and I felt bad because he didn’t tell her that he left, so I filled in for him. We went to the park and watched some chick flick.”

“Oh, well that’s nice of you,” I said smiling. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked into the kitchen to make lunch.

-Ian-

I put away The Exorcist and took out a random chick flick- 50 First Dates into the DVD player just in case Megan asked about it. I texted (YN) what I had done for when Anthony asked what she did when he was gone.

Me: Hey just in case Anthony asks, we watched 50 First Dates. Pretty sure he wouldn’t believe u would watch The Exorcist.

YN: Okay. But u know we’re gonna have to tell them.

Me: I know. We will. A little after Ant gets home okay?

YN: Alright. But don’t put it off too long or I’ll tell him first!

Me: I won’t! We’ll do this together. I have to go. Megan will be home soon. Bye.

YN: Okay, bye.

I put my phone back in my pocket, and got out my pad and paper and a pen from the office. Megan came in not too long after. She asked if (YN) had been here yesterday. I told her about casual Friday; how (YN) was here yesterday. So it wasn’t a complete lie. Megan got up to make lunch and I finished what I was writing. I scribbled down a few ideas I had left, and then sat down to eat.

“So I was thinking of doing lunchtime with smosh, but special guest you. What do you think?” I asked Megan.

“That sounds like fun!” Megan said excitedly. I got my camera and turned it on.

“Hey everyone! Today is a special lunchtime with smosh because we have a special guest filling in for Anthony while he’s away for a few days. Don’t worry, he’ll be back soon!” I turned the camera around. “This is my girlfriend Megan!”

She waved and said, “Hi Smoshers!” I turned the camera back to me.

"So we are eating delicious tuna sandwiches made by my lovely girlfriend." I pointed to our food. We ate and talked a little.

Then Megan said, “Ian I think it’s time for something!” I sang the twitter questions song and searched for questions.

“Let’s see… no not a milk question.” Megan turned the camera to face her.

“Enough with milk!” She turned it back to me.

“Okay @smoshabillyy asks ‘What is your favorite color?’ Mine is blue. Megan?”

“Purple!” she exclaimed. I returned to my phone.

“Okay, @MrsDawson13 says ‘Why do fools fall in love? Megan, I think you should take that one.” I took the flip cam.

“Well my dear, the answer is in the question; they’re fools!” Megan answered laughing. I laughed.

“Alright, one more! @NotMeNever asks ‘Where did you and Megan meet?’ Well it was actually at VidCon,” I said smiling. “She asked for my autograph and slipped her phone number in my pocket when I gave her a hug.”

Megan smirked. “What can I say, I’m a pro.” I laughed.

“Okay well we’re all done now!” “What would you rate my sandwich, Ian?” Megan asked.

“I would give it nine point five out of ten tunas.”

“An almost perfect score!” She said. I smiled.

“Well that’s all folks, I hope you enjoyed today’s special guest! Next week Anthony will be back.”

Megan waved to the camera. “Bye!!” I turned it around.

“BITCH!”

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed; please comment for feedback :)

A/N: I'm so happy so see that readers are really enjoying this fanfic! ^.^ I'm currently working on part 11, hopefully I will be finished within this week. :)