Chapter 21 Flashback

-Ian-

What the hell is Melanie doing here? I thought she had moved to L.A.?...

I cleared my throat nervously. "Hello, Melanie." I could feel YN's eyes burning on me. Melanie was smiling.

"It's so great to see you!" she said excitedly.

"Um yes," I replied.

"How have you been?!" she asked, still grinning.

"Actually Melanie, we-my girlfriend and I-were having a nice dinner here." I put my hand on YN's.  "It was nice to see you but if you would go back to who you are with..."

Melanie's face fell. "Oh, okay. Well have fun and uh, yeah," she said, and turned on her heel and went back to her own table, but not before giving YN a look, whom she had been ignoring.

"What...was that?" YN asked with wide eyes.

"Let's talked about this at home okay?" I said. "I want us to have a nice dinner here."

YN nodded and squeezed my hand. "Okay."

A half hour later, we had finished our dessert and I paid the bill.

"So are we going to talk about what happened back there?" YN asked after we were home and changed.

We went to the tv room and sat on the couch, I took a deep breath and began. "A few years ago, before I was with Megan, before I even knew her, I was in a relationship with Melanie. The girl you saw at Blue."

Flashback

"Ian, I don't want you making smosh videos anymore."  Melanie said angrily. "What? Why? Smosh is my job, Melanie. You know that."  Ian said incredulously. "It takes up all your time Ian, you never have time for me!" Melanie yelled. "Mel, we spend a lot of time together! Making videos doesn't take up all my time. We just went out yesterday, remember?" She turned around. "Yeah, yesterday, but that was it!" Monday through Thursday you were either filming or editing! You don't have a life! You need to take a break from this!" Melanie cried. "Anthony and I promised we will never miss a video. And I am keeping that promise. You know I love you Melanie, but I think maybe we should take a break for a bit." Melanie turned red. "WHAT?! YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME?" Ian put his hand up. "No, Mel, not breaking up-" Melanie cut him off. "YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE! YOU JUST WANT ME OUT OF YOUR LIFE SO YOU CAN MAKE STUPID FUCKING SMOSH VIDEOS ALL THE TIME!" she yelled, throwing everything in sight. Ian tried to calm her down, but she didn't listen to a word he said.

"Wow, that's crazy," said YN.

"Literally," I said. "I called her parents explaining what happened and she went back home. I don't really understand what made her lash out like that, but I had some sort of feeling something was going to happen. She was really clingy and didn't want anyone to be with me but her." I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "I just hope that was the last we saw of her."

-YN-

Ian ran his fingers through his hair, sighing. "I just hope that was the last we saw of her," he said.

You put your head on his shoulder. "Me too." You sat up suddenly. "What if she gets all crazy like before and finds you?" you asked worriedly.

"If I see her again and it seems like it, I'll get a restraining order," he said.

"Okay," you replied. "I just don't want anything to happen to you."

Ian smiled. "I'll be okay, I promise. I love you."

"I love you too," you said, kissing him on the cheek.

Aww what a cute ending :p I just want to say that I LOVE Melanie, I don't mean ANY of what is written!! It's fiction people, fiction I say! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment. :)

PS!- If you'd like to make a banner for this story, pm me a link and I will post it. I will credit you at the author's note like I write every chapter. Be sure to tell me that it is for this story :)