Sixty-nine

A wide smile is gracing my features as Jimin finally walks into the back where the pool is, his lengthening hair in a little ponytail on top of his head. The smile slips off my face when he is approached by three women though, it being replaced by a scowl as I watch two of them block his path to us.

My eyes narrow, my sentence trailing off as I glare over at the group of girls talking to him near the pool's entrance. Yuqi is with them, something I had honestly expected from the way she has gazed after him every time they are in the same vicinity, but the other two are unfamiliar to me.

"You ok?" Jackson asks, him and Kai exchanging looks. Lisa is the first to look behind them at what caught my attention, her mouth dropping open in understanding as she hits her boyfriend on the shoulder.

"I told you Yeji and Lia would pull something like this, Bin. Yeji has never been one to be upstaged by someone."

"Yeji's the blonde and Lia's the brunette" Kai supplies helpfully, a slight frown on his face as he takes in my sour expression. "Yeji is the best female dancer at the university and is still a little miffed that she didn't get partnered with Jimin for the showcase. She also has a bad habit of going after all of the female students' boyfriends. We think she has an inferiority complex or something."

"She went after Bin too, but I made sure to put that bitch in her place" Lisa grits out with a frown, still glaring daggers at the female in question.

Moonbin nods, "and Lia and Yuqi just go along with whatever their friend says, although, it's true that all three of them are crushing on Jimin in some way; Yuqi for his personality, Lia for his talent, and Yeji in order to feel like she's better than everyone else."

It's moments like these that assure me of my growing feels for Jimin. Yuqi crushing on him is fine because it's for the right reasons, but the other two just piss me off. I may be overly confident when it comes to my looks, but I would never go so far as to use a man to validate my worth. Lia and Yeji's behavior frankly disgusts me, although the fact that they're going after my man is definitely more than ninety percent of why I feel that way.

"Don't resort to violence!" Jackson yells after me as I wade over to the side of the pool, the other three joining him in laughter when I display my middle finger in response. I can feel the weight of many of the students' eyes on my dripping form as I push myself up and out of the water, the concrete beneath my hands turning darker as the chlorinated liquid splashes over the edge.

"That ass though!" I hear Lisa yell, it giving me a temporary distraction as I turn to blow a kiss back at her.

My feet leave dark footprints as I walk over in the females' direction, my hands wringing out the wet strands of my hair as I go. Catcalls from the group of guys sitting to my right cause my anger to grow even more, the withering glare I send them successfully shutting the majority of them up. One continues to stare after me with a smirk on his admittedly-attractive face, it growing when he notices me looking back at him. I look away with a sigh, the brief eye-contact we shared already forgotten as I focus on the task at hand. I turn my eyes back onto the group I am walking towards just in time to see the blonde bitch place her hand on Jimin's bare chest, his eyes widening in shock as he frantically steps back.

"Oh come on, Jimin" I hear her whine in an annoyingly high-pitched voice, the girl deciding to ignore his obvious aversion to her touch and move closer. "You are the kind of guy that could get any girl you want. Why settle for just one when you could have all of us?"

I can't help but scoff at the irony of her statement, the abrupt sound causing everyone's eyes in that group to turn towards me. I watch in amusement as Yeji and Lia look me up and down, the latter's eyes widening as they scan my body while the former's fill with malice. I didn't know my presence alone was enough to make the girl hate me, but I admit that it was pretty entertaining to watch the smile slip off her face. I wave at Yuqi and watch as she flushes bright red in embarrassment, her eyes dropping to the ground as she fiddles with her hands.

My eyes stop on Jimin last, a satisfied smirk pulling at the corners of my lips as I feel my ego inflate due to the look in his eyes as he takes in my wet form. His plump, lower lip gets captured between his teeth as he takes me in, the color of my bathing suit matching the swim trunks he now has on. He gets to my chest and stops, his eyes widening at what he sees there. I can practically hear his sharp intake of breath as he momentarily forgets the unease he was feeling with Yeji so close to him, his shoulder almost hitting hers as he rushes over to me.

"Noona" he whines, removing his towel from around his shoulders and wrapping it around my own. "I can see your piercings through your bathing suit! Everyone always stares at you when you wear stuff like this."

"What about you, huh? I can't wear a bathing suit because you don't like other people staring at my tits, but it's ok for everyone to ogle at your six pack?"

"I-I...uh..."

"That's what I thought" I mumble under my breath, my smile widening at his glare. I lean forward with the intention of kissing him before locking eyes with Lia, suddenly remembering how he had freaked out when Lisa and Moonbin almost caught us making out earlier. He must be uncomfortable with pda around these people for some reason, so it explains why he turns his head at the last second so that I kiss his cheek instead. My stomach turns as an unfamiliar emotions makes me frown, but I quickly replace it with another smile as he turns to face me.

"Come on" I say with a grin, linking arms with him. "Lisa and the others are already in the water."

He lets me lead him towards our friends, him seemingly forgetting the women I just pulled him away from. I haven't forgotten them in the slightest though, his cheerful rambling going in one ear and out the other as I turn back to look at them one more time. The anger I was feeling before resurfaces as Lia whispers something to her friend, Yeji laughing in response as they look at out retreating forms. Yuqi bites her lip as she glances between our two groups, a conflicted look on her face. Something tells me that this isn't the last I'll have to deal with them. And just when I was thinking that this was going to be a fun trip too.