Thirty-seven

"I'm not fucking jealous!"

I narrow my eyes at Jaebum as he smirks at me, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyebrows raised in disbelief. Cassi nudges me and I flip her off, the table filling with laughter as I grumble to myself.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asks as he takes a seat across from me, his eyes taking in how everyone is laughing while I am sitting here looking miserably pissed off.

Tina answers, "Jimin decided to spend his lunch practicing with that girl, Yuqi."

"Yuqi?" he taps his chin as he thinks it over, his mouth opening when he seemingly recognizes her. "She's in his dance class, right? She's a great dancer, and super cute too."

I can feel it as my frustration rises, my glare getting harder as I try and burn a whole through the table with my eyes. My hands clench on top of my jean-covered knees and I don't even bother doing anything when Cassi nudges me again, too busy wallowing in my anger. I wish I was good at hiding my emotions, because if I was, my friends wouldn't be teasing me as much as they are now.

"What's wrong with her?" Namjoon whispers to Samuel, the latter not even attempting to keep his voice down when he answers.

"Since they are in an open relationship at the moment, Chloe asked Jimin if he wanted to sleep with the girl. She was obviously just doing it to be nice just in case he wanted to try something new, but now she's jealous that he is spending so much time with her."

"I am not" I try and insist, although I know that they don't believe me. "Jimin can have sex with whoever the fuck he wants to as long as he's aware that I can make him feel better than they can."

Jaebum snickers, "but what if he realizes that he likes being with someone else more than you?"

"You know what? Fuck you, you broken condom. You have no room to talk with your alpaca-looking ass."

He's not even phased, laughing with everyone else when I seemingly prove their speculations to be right. I cuss them all out under my breath before grabbing my purse and standing up, their obnoxious voices following me as I exit the campus cafeteria. I don't have any classes left today, so I could go back to Taehyung's house if I really wanted to. My feet take me in the direction of the dance studios instead, the hallway empty as I come to a stop in front of the room they are practicing in.

I peek in through the window and see that they are packing up their things as they talk, Jimin's smile wide as he laughs at something she said. I watch as she blushes and turns away from him before rolling my eyes at myself, retreating to the other side of the hallway and leaning back against the wall.

I know I tried to convince everyone that I wasn't jealous, but it was obviously a lie. Anyone would be able to see how jealous I am of Yuqi and Jimin spending time together, it really contradicting what I told him in class earlier. Yeah, I said that he could sleep with whoever he chose to, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I actually want him to. Not with a girl like her, anyway.

If it was with someone more like me, I wouldn't mind as much. If he wanted to have some fun with Yuqi while I was present I wouldn't mind either, it just that I don't like the idea of them sleeping together by themselves. I'm pretty sure Jimin is still a virgin when it comes to 'traditional' sex. If he was with Yuqi, she is obviously a sub, meaning that she would expect him to do all the work. What if he realizes that he likes being in control better than what I do for him? What if he ends up liking her timid personality and innocent look more than mine?

God, this is going to drive me crazy. I shouldn't be getting so worked up over this. Jimin is an adult and I have no authority to try and control what he does or doesn't do in his life. If he ends up liking Yuqi, I'm gunna have to deal with it. I knew going into this that there was a chance that he would lose interest in me. I'm still not sure how long I want this thing we have going on to last, so I guess I could leave it up to him to decide for me.

"Noona?"

I look up from where I was staring at the floor and see Jimin standing in front of me with a wide smile on his face, Yuqi standing a little ways behind him. I try not to revert to my usual ways of being a bitch when someone I feel threatened by talks to me, smiling over at her instead.

"Hey Yuqi, hey Jimin. How was practice?"

"Good!" Jimin shouts, my uncertainty from before dissipating when I see how unapologetically happy he is to see me. He skips forward and hugs me, the strands of his hair slightly damp with sweat. I shiver as they touch the side of my neck, wrapping my own arms around him despite the fact that I can feel his sweat soak through my shirt the longer we stand like this.

"Can I ride with you to Taehyung's house?" he asks softly, his lips brushing against the skin of my neck as he speaks. "I missed you."

"Of course, baby" I smile, pulling away so that I can look down at him. "I hope you know that the first thing we will be doing when we get there is our coursework."

He starts to complain with a slight pout on his face and I raise one of my eyebrows, the look immediately having an effect on him. He stops complaining but the pout stays in place, it clear that he wants to stress how upset he is without getting himself in trouble for being a brat. It looks like he learned quickly that there is a time and a place for acting like that, my smirk widening when he looks off to the side dejectedly.

"It won't take long" I promise as I roll my eyes, moving my head into his line of sight so that he is looking at me once again. I smile when he nods and sighs deeply, pulling back so that we can start walking over to the student parking lot. I stop when he tugs on my hand though, turning back around to face him as he moves closer.

I don't move as he stands on his tippy-toes so that he can kiss me, his lips soft against mine. I only decide to move when he whines against my mouth, chuckling slightly as I part my lips and run my tongue along his fuller bottom one. He lets me in with a soft groan, his arms tightening where they lay around my neck. The tingles that go down my spine as soon as my tongue touches his put me at ease as I just focus on exploring his mouth, loving the little sounds coming from the back of his throat as he presses his chest against mine.

I tug on his lower lip with my teeth as I pull away, letting it fall back to it's original position afterwards. His eyes are still closed as I gaze down at him, his cheeks flushed and his mouth still partially open. I can't help but smile as I stroke his cheek with my thumb, pulling away completely so that we can start heading back over to Taehyung's.

A small sigh makes me pause, my head turning towards where the sound came from. For some reason I had thought that Yuqi had already left, but she is still standing where she was when I first greeted her. Her entire face is bright red, her lower lip captured between her teeth as she continues to stare at Jimin with longing. I raise one of my eyebrows as a smirk lifts up the corner of my lips and she finally snaps out of it, her face seemingly darkening in color as she hurriedly rushes away without another word.

I can't help but laugh under my breath as I take Jimin's hand in mine and we finally start walking towards where I parked today. The jealousy I was feeling earlier was displayed on her face like a bulletin board, her eyes narrowed before she had realized she had been caught.  My jealousy from earlier isn't completely gone as I stare after Yuqi as she fast-walks ahead of us before disappearing down another hallway, but I am slightly appeased. From the way she has been reacting to the two of us together, I can't help but feel smug about having Jimin all to myself as of right now. She may not be a serious threat presently, but I'll still be keeping an eye on her.