Sixteen

Hoseok is drunk as shit.

I groan as he swerves to the side yet again, the weight of his heavy body causing me to go with him. I quickly steady the both of us as we finally make it up the stairs, panting slightly as I force him to move forward and towards the first room I see.

I knock before opening the door, grunting as I prop a mumbling Hoseok against the door frame and look inside. I let out a breath of relief when I see that Yoongi is alone in here with a couple bottles of soju on the bedside table next to him, his eyes widening as he takes in the scene before him.

"I thought you were supposed to be drunk" I get out in between my deep breaths, nodding in thanks when he stands and helps me move his drunk friend over to the bed.

"I only told Hoseok that because I didn't feel like partying anymore. It was a nice gesture on his part, but I don't really like large crowds of people all that much."

I nod in understanding, wiping my sweaty hands off on the back of my legs. I hadn't pegged Yoongi to be much of a party person either, so I guess him hanging out in his room with drinks fits him a little better.

"Thanks for looking after him" he says softly as he gestures over to where Hoseok is laying, his arms and legs sprawled out around him as his mouth gapes open. Soft snores can be heard coming from between his parted lips and I smile, backing up towards the door I just came in through.

"No problem, hun. Happy birthday by the way."

I think this is the first time I've seen him smile, which shouldn't be a surprise seeing as this is only the second time we have met. It makes his somewhat intimidating facial features soften though, his gums showing as he nods in thanks. He sits back on his bed and picks up the open soju bottle as I exit his room and close the door behind me, my footsteps considerably lighter than before as I make my way back down the stairs.

More people have shown up since I first arrived, the kitchen no longer a relatively calm place for me to hang out. I sigh as I make my way back over to the front door, figuring that I should just go back home now that the person I came to see is asleep.

"Watch where your'e going!" a girl yells before storming off in a huff, my eyes automatically rolling at her dramatic exit. I look over at the guy she bumped into a spilled her drink all over, my steps stopping as I gaze at the top of a familiar head of blonde hair.

"Jimin?" I yell loudly over the music, watching as his head snaps up at the sound of my voice. "What are you doing here, hun?"

"Tae met a girl earlier today and she invited him here. I went to the bathroom and they were gone when I came back."

He frowns and I can feel it as I start to get angry yet again at Kim Taehyung. What the fuck is wrong with him? He gets invited to a party, brings Jimin along with him, and then leaves with some chick without letting him know? I don't understand how someone can be so unnecessarily rude to their friend.

"Noona?"

I blink to clear the red haze my anger had given me, looking back down at Jimin as he bites his lip nervously. I lean forward so that I can hear what he has to say, his hands meddling with the hem of his ruined shirt.

"C-can you take me home?" he asks softly, glancing up at me before looking back down again. I can't help but feel bad for him, nodding even though I know he can't see it.

"Of course, hun. You can tell me your address when we get to my car."

"No."

He grabs my hand when I start walking past him, pulling me to a stop. "I-I wanna go to y-your place."

I raise my eyebrows in question yet I don't ask for a reason. He just looks so dejected right now that I can't say no, my fingers intertwining with his as we walk out of Yoongi's house together. Maybe something is happening at home and he was going to stay over at Taehyung's place. That just makes me even angrier at the guy, my jaw clenching as we walk towards my car and get into it.

He doesn't speak on the way to my place, and I don't try and force him to. I just let my music play as he continues to get lost in his thoughts, keeping my attention on the road in front of me. He takes my hand again as we get out of the car and walk towards my apartment building, his other hand pulling on the hem of his shirt to keep his skin from getting sticky.

"Do want to take a shower?"

He nods and I unlock the door to my place and let him in, him taking his shoes off and leaving them near the entrance. We are quiet as I lead him over to my bedroom and open the door to the bathroom, turning the shower on for him before quickly rooting through my closet. The only thing that got wet was his shirt so I pull out one of my over-sized hoodies so that he can change once he is done, leaving it with him and closing the door.

I take my shoes off and put them away, sitting down on my bed and taking my phone out to wait. The sound of the shower running relaxes me as I lean back against the headboard and cross my legs at the ankles, getting immersed in the game I am playing. It isn't until I hear the shower turn off that I realize just how much time has passed, me standing up to wait for Jimin to come out.

"What did you want to do, hun?" I ask as I hear the door open. "It's not too late, so I could order a pizza or......."

The words I was going to say die on my lips as I turn and take in his form, my throat going dry. He didn't change back into his clothes, and I can feel my eyes glaze over with lust as I look him over. His chest is bare, a towel wrapped loosely around his hips. I shamelessly check him out, my tongue running along my bottom lip as I take in his bare skin and wet hair. Drops of water carve trails down his fit body and run along his abs before trickling past his prominent V-line, disappearing when they reach the towel.

"Damn, baby" I mumble huskily, it almost impossible to take my eyes off of him as he starts walking towards me.

I restrain myself from reaching out and touching him, but only just barely, it taking all of my effort to pull my gaze away from his glorious body and look into his eyes. He has the same look of determination he had when he kissed me in my car after our date last weekend, and I don't protest at all when his hands make their way onto my hips.

"What's all this for?" I question as my eyes flit over his bare chest again. "Not that I'm complaining or anything."

He doesn't speak, instead tilting his head up slightly so that our lips meet. I don't waste any time, slipping my tongue past his lips as he eagerly parts them for me. He moans as my tongue explores his mouth and brushes gently against the roof, his body shivering at the contact. He presses his body up against me and that's when I force myself to pull away, not wanting to get too carried away if we don't want the same thing.

"Careful, hun" I say breathlessly, gazing down at him as he catches his breath as well. "I like kissing you and all, but you're really testing my self-control here."

He gulps and I can tell that he's nervous, his determination from earlier wavering until all that is left is hesitance and uncertainty. I back away from him a couple of step and he takes timid ones after me, his lips parting as he looks down at the ground.

"I want you to do what you said you would."