Thirty

I cheer as my team beats Jungkook's, throwing my hands in the air as he groans beside me. It took a while, but I think I finally got a hang of this shooter game. I still have no clue what it is called, or what I'm supposed to be doing other than destroying the other team, but I've managed to win five times in a row. I catch Jungkook glaring at me from beside me and stick my tongue out at him, chuckling when he snarls.

"That's it. I'm never playing with you again."

"What? Don't be a crybaby" I chide, pushing him over as he complains under his breath. He glares at me before grabbing the controller that he dropped out of frustration, going back to the menu.

"Fine. One more game?"

I nod in agreement and an annoyed groan comes from behind me, the two of us turning to look at Jimin as he lays down on the bed. He is spread out so that he is laying sideways, his cheek resting against the sheets as he narrows his eyes at me. He insisted on coming up to hang out with us even after I told him what we were going to be doing, it clear that he is tired of just watching.

"I told you it would be boring, baby" I say softly, tutting as his pout grows.

"I know, but you've been playing forever! Pay attention to me."

I knew letting him get away with being a brat earlier was going to encourage this kind of behavior. Although I get that he missed me or whatever while he was subjected to spending his spring break with his controlling parents, he doesn't have to act like this. It's cute and all, but after a while it starts to get on my nerves.

I sigh, "Kook and I are gunna play one last game and then I promise I'll hang out with you, hun."

"Kook?" he questions harshly, sitting up so that his upper body is being supported by his elbow. I nod in confusion and he scoffs, sitting up completely as he crosses his arms over his chest. "You even have a nickname for him now?"

I roll my eyes and turn away from him, already over this conversation. I didn't know he would get so jealous over something like that, the affection I feel for the younger boy sitting next to me nothing more than for that of a sibling. I never had a sibling younger or older than me to grow up with, but I would imagine I would have been happy if they were someone like Jungkook. I start the game and Jungkook glances at me as I start playing, him joining in not soon after.

"Stop acting jealous, Jimin. I wanted to hang out with my friend for a little before giving you all of my attention. It will literally take five minutes to finish this, and then we can do whatever you want."

"I don't wanna anymore" he replies snootily, getting off the bed with a huff and storming out of the room.

I release a deep breath as I close my eyes, my controller vibrating to signify that I was just shot and killed by a member of the enemy team. I lay down on my back with my feet dangling off the end of Jungkook's bed and groan, covering my eyes with my arm as I try and figure out how to get myself out of this one. We weren't even playing for that long before Jimin decided to act out like that, my head starting to pound as Jungkook turns off the TV and turns towards me.

"This is why I don't do relationships, dude" I grumble angrily, sitting up on my elbows and turning my head towards him. "Keeping track of someone else's needs is tiring, especially when they want one hundred percent of your attention one hundred percent of the time."

"Jimin's always been like that. When hyung and him were in high school, he would get all pissy when Tae wanted to hang out with his other friends. He will be moody for a while, but he'll see that he overreacted and apologize sooner or later."

I groan again, sitting up completely and getting off his bed. He tells me goodnight and that he'll see me tomorrow as I do so, him getting up and packing his backpack. He and his friends were going to hang out at a PC Bang and then sleep over at one of their houses, him leaving for it now. Taehyung never lets him hang out with him when he has his friends over anyway, him deciding that it would be better to get out of the house as apposed to staying in his room all night.