Ten

"What!?! How is that even possible?" Jungkook yells as he stares at the TV in front of him as I do a happy dance in my spot next to him on his bed.

I had left the four males downstairs to sit with Jungkook instead, not wanting to be near them any longer than I had to be. The younger male had been super shy at first, but he came out of his shell after I asked if he could teach me how to play the game he was playing. That brings us to where we are now, his snapback resting backwards on my head as he takes his controller out of my hands and flings it onto the ground.

"Oh come on, you can't be that mad that I am doing better than you were" I say with a grin as he turns to me with a pout, me reaching out and pinching his cheeks.

"It's not fair" he whines, batting my hand away and picking his controller back up so that he can join another game for me. "You just started, like, an hour ago and you are already better than me."

I smile, "well, I had an amazing teacher."

That seems to put him back in a good mood, his lips parting to reveal his cute bunny smile. I let him lean his head on my shoulder after he hands me back the controller and the game begins, my attention on the TV as I try to win again.

I wasn't lying when I said that Jungkook was a good teacher. He is awfully patient for a seventeen-year-old, him walking me through all of the rules and how to operate the controller before letting me play on my own. I am kicking ass right now as well, that is, until I feel him poke my stomach.

"I swear, Jungkook" I say between clenched teeth as I try and play while squirming away from him as he continues to poke me where I'm ticklish. "If you mess me up I will bash your head in."

His maniacal laughter fills his room as his poking turns in to a full on assault, the controller tumbling from my hands as I curl into a ball in order to protect myself. His cry of victory is cut short when I pounce on him, it now his turn to shield himself as I pick up one of his pillows and repeatedly hit him in the head with it.

"Wait--noona--I'm sorry, ok?--stop!--I'm sorry!"

"Better be, you little shit" I grumble before getting off him and sitting down once more, smiling slightly when he nudges me.

"Hey, noona?" he asks softly, looking at me with confusion in his eyes. I hum to let him know that I'm listening, pulling out my phone to check if Cassi messaged me back yet.

"Are you and my hyung dating?"

"Ew, what the fuck? No!" I shout as I turn my horrified gaze onto him, narrowing my eyes when he burst into laughter.

"O-ok" he says between chuckles "I didn't think so, but I had to make sure."

I mumble something under my breath about how weird he is and he grins as he pushes on my shoulder and makes my body tilt to the side, me doing it right back to him. He lifts his hand as if to do it again when there is a knock on the door, it opening up a crack as a head of pink hair pokes through.

"Noona?"

"What?" I ask with a roll of my eyes, Jungkook raising one of his eyebrows at my tone. I narrow my eyes at him before turning my full attention onto Jimin, letting them trail up and down his body as I do so.

He's wearing a pair of light blue skinny jeans today, them ripped in the knee area. The fabric stretches in order to fit over his impressive thigh muscles, them probably hugging his ass in the same way. His white t-shirt is tucked into his pants all the way around, a brown belt with hanging chains around his hips. I keep going up and admire his collarbone for a few seconds before looking into his eyes, attempting not to smirk at how flustered he looks with me checking him out.

He swallows harshly, "Tae's parents are going to be back soon, so we were going to leave so that we could get our hair dyed before your parents' dinner party. Do you need a ride home?"

"I guess this is goodbye, Kook" I sigh sadly, turning to hand Jungkook his hat back. He takes it and gives me a high five as I stand, him taking out his phone and handing it to me.

"It's not like it'll be that long before we see each other again though" he says with a grin, picking up his game controller after I finish typing in my number and put his phone beside him. "Now excuse me while I continue playing. I'm gunna be better than you the next time we play."

I scoff, "yeah. Good luck with that."

Jimin exits the room and I follow after him, closing the door behind me. I stop when I am suddenly hugged from behind, Jimin's small hands wrapping around my waist and linking in the front. I take a step forward to try and get out of his hold but he just holds on tighter, his forehead resting on the back of my right shoulder.

"Jimin. Please let go of me."

"No" he softly exclaims, his voice muffled by my shirt. I sigh as I try and stay mad at him, but it's proving more difficult than I anticipated.

"Jimin, I'm not kidding. I was in a great mood and now I have to sit in a car with both you and Kim Taeshit, so I would appreciate it if--"

"I'm sorry, noona."

I stop mid-rant, my eyes blinking rapidly as I try and stop my heart from fluttering at his cute voice. I cross my arms in front of my chest as I give up, a small smile lifting the corners of my lips. "I'm listening."

"I don't know why I said what I did" he continues softly. "I wasn't thinking straight and it just slipped out. I promise the.....you know...." he pauses before whispering the word "kiss" then continues at a regular volume, "meant something to me. I don't want you to be mad at me."

I reach down to gently take his hands in mine before disconnecting his fingers, moving away from him and turning to face him. He is looking up at me hopefully, his bottom lip being gnawed on by his teeth. I reach up and use my thumb to pull his lip away so that he doesn't hurt himself, taking a step back afterwards.

"You're gunna have to prove it, hun. I don't usually give second chances."