Fourteen

His hand is warm in mine as I lead him towards my favorite area to chill alone, him not even questioning where I am taking him. I know for a fact that no one ever goes to this area during this time before my last class of the day, me going over what it is I am going to do to try and get Jimin to sleep with me.

There is no way I am leaving without some confirmation that he'd at least be willing to, me not wanting Sandra to have one up on me. I look around us to make sure that there really is no one there before I reach my secret spot and pull Jimin in after me.

"Where are we?" he asks quietly, looking around him in wonder. I push on his chest so that I can walk him backwards until his back is up against the wall, his eyes meeting mine as I smirk and drop my bag to the ground.

"It's a hallway that's apparently been under construction for over ten years now. They gave up remodeling it when the new Dean of the college got the job, and no one goes here during this time."

He nods, "so, what did you want to talk about?"

I step closer to him, his breath hitching in his chest as my hand moves from where it's resting above his heart down to the bottom of his stomach. His eyes don't leave mine all through this, the fact that he isn't telling me to stop prompting me further.

"I've been wondering why you seem so caught up on Taehyung" I start off with softly, leaning forward and leaving kisses along the skin of his cheek until I reach his jaw. "It didn't make sense to me why you would allow someone like him to boss you around all the time."

"N-noona...." he trails off when I put my hand underneath the fabric of his shirt, the cold tips of my fingers lightly brushing against the warm skin of his toned lower stomach. His chest starts rising and falling faster as his breathing picks up, it stirring the strands of my hair as I place my lips against his ear.

"My guess is that he was the first, and only, person to fuck you.......did I get it right?"

His body stiffens, but he doesn't say anything to deny my question. So I guess I was right, the smirk on my face evident as I leave a soft kiss on the area beneath his ear.

"So that's why you follow him around like he's royalty" I continue on, moving my hand lower so that my fingers are brushing the skin directly underneath the band of the sweatpants he is wearing. "I was starting to think you just didn't find me attractive enough for you."

"Th-that's not t-true, noona" he stutters breathily, the hitch in his voice causing me to pull back so that I can look at his face.

I can't help but bite my lip as I take in the view before me, my eyes raking over his fairy-like facial features. His head is leaned back against the wall behind him, his eyes clenched shut as if he is concentrating on something. I experimentally move my hand down a little further into his pants and watch as his lips part, me eagerly leaning back in when I discover that he's actually enjoying this more than me right now.

"I bet he was hard and fast" I continue softly, moving my hand until my fingers brush against the sparse hair that is surrounding his shaft. "He's used to fucking girls, so I bet he didn't even take into consideration how much he was hurting you."

"N-no, he" he swallows distractedly, "he didn't m-mean to......"

"Oh yeah? I bet he didn't even look at you while he fucked you, his hand pushing your head into your pillows as he took you from behind. It'd be different with me" I whisper softly against the shell of his ear, using my nails to lightly scratch the skin at his base, reveling in the soft moan that escapes from his parted lips.

"I'd go slow and show you more pleasure than you have ever experienced before. I'd take you on your back so that I could watch your face as you fell apart for me" I mumble before nipping at his earlobe, silently wondering if I am getting anywhere with him at all.

My question is answered when he pushes his hips towards me almost desperately, a needy mewl leaving his mouth as he pants against me. I take a step closer until I can clearly feel the outline of his hard length against my leg, finally reaching down and giving him what he appears to want.

The groan that leaves his mouth when I wrap my hand around him is sinful, chills traveling down the entire length of my body at the sound. I start moving my hand up and down as soft, high-pitched moans start spilling from between those pretty lips of his, it clear that he is even more sensitive than I had originally thought he was. The sweat that is already starting to form on his forehead is a clear indication that it really doesn't take much to get him off, a mocking pout forming on my lips.

"Look at you, already so desperate after a simple promise. Tae must have been worse than I thought he was if you're already so needy."

"P-please?" he whimpers softly, his hand reaching down to wrap around my wrist.

"Please what, baby?" I smirk tauntingly, licking a stripe up the side of his neck with the tip of my tongue.

I pull back to look at him again as I move my hand all the way up, using my thumb to gently brush over the head of his hard cock. He must have never been touched like this before because he is a mess, his mouth dropping open even more when I use his own pre-cum to lubricate my hand. I can feel his thigh muscles quiver against my leg as I focus my movements on just his sensitive tip, his head falling forward to rest against my shoulder.

"Please don't stop" he whines breathlessly, his whole body beginning to tremble in pleasure.

His voice has gone up at least a quarter of an octave by this point, his other hand grasping desperately at the side of my shirt. My body heats up as I listen to his cute moans, wanting nothing more than to take him home and make him scream my name. I could probably do it too, that making it even harder for me to take things one step at a time.

I lift my free hand up and tangle my fingers in his soft hair, tugging his head up so that I can connect out mouths. He is more than willing to comply, the kiss messy and wet as he puts his tongue into my mouth. I can literally feel it when he is about to cum, his moans getting muffled by my lips as they spill out more and more frequently. He starts rocking his hips into my hand and I let him, allowing him to help bring himself to the edge of his high before he shudders and is pushed over it.

The groan that leaves him when he finally orgasms is long and sensual, the hold he has on my wrist tightening until it is almost painful. His whole body jolts along with every pump of cum that shoots into my cupped hand, his moans turning so breathy that I almost can't hear them by the time he finishes. I can't help but find it so incredibly hot, his body sagging against mine as I press him back against the wall to keep him upright.

I pull my hand out from the inside of his pants and he watches from hooded lids as I bring it to my mouth and lick it, his eyes heated as he watches me clean up the mess he made.

"Mmm" I moan sensually before putting my middle and index fingers into my mouth and suck them clean. "You taste so sweet, baby."

I'm not expecting it when he reaches up and tangles his fingers into my own hair, him leaning forward and reconnecting our lips. I know that he can probably taste himself on my tongue but he doesn't seem to care, his kisses hard and desperate. I let him even as guilt pills in my stomach at what I'm doing. I feel like I'm lying to him, and even though I'm using this opportunity to get with him like I originally wanted to, this is still a bet. I continue to kiss him until I hear the sounds of students out in the normal hallway, pulling away from him with some difficulty. He whines and tries to move forward so that we are connected again but I simply move back, leaving him panting against the wall as I turn and pick up my discarded bag.

I want to stay with him for a little longer, but I know that I will lose all self-control if I do. I made a promise to myself that I would never ask a man to have sex with me, so I have a rule that I only sleep with guys if they come to me asking for it. I was the one to bring Jimin here today, and as much as I don't want to, I'm gunna have to wait until he seeks me out to finish what we started. At least now I know that he's into me, that knowledge enough for me to ignore my wet, throbbing core.

I start walking back to where we came from, wanting to find a bathroom so that I can wash my hands before my last lecture of the day starts. I turn back around before I get out of his sight though, smirking in satisfaction as I take in his fucked-out expression.

"If you ever want to find out what it feels like to have someone care more about your pleasure than their own, you know where to find me."