Nineteen

There is a spring in my step as I walk into the cafeteria, my bag slung lazily over my shoulder. I even put more effort into my look than usual, showing up in a dress that I normally wouldn't be caught dead wearing.

It is a very casual outfit, yet it is cuter than what I normally go for. A white t-shirt is tight against my chest, a pale yellow overall dress hugging my form. White ankles socks that have slight frills at the top are partially covered by my white and yellow Adidas, my makeup natural. I even braided my hair and curled the ends, me wanting to dress up to show off how happy I am.

I can't believe I actually did it. I can't believe I really got what I wanted for once, and I can't wait to shove it in Sandra's face. That's not the most important part though. I've been wanting to sleep with Jimin since my junior year of high school, and I finally got to. I was also the first girl he ever gave head to, that fact making everything even better in my eyes.

"What the fuck? Someone looks happy today" Tina observes as soon as I sit down, her eyes raking over my outfit in surprise.

"She got it in over the weekend" Jaebum smirks at me from his seat across from me, chuckling when I try, and fail, to kick his legs under the table.

"Who was the girl or guy? We know them?" Samuel questions from the right side of me, Cassi leaning forward from my left to look at the guy.

"She fucked Jimin with a strap-on."

"Cunt!" I yell with a glare, hitting her hard on the back of her head. "You may be my best friend, but I will cut you the next time you give out such personal information."

"Chill bro" she groans, rubbing at the spot I hit with a grimace of pain on her face. "You've never cared before."

That's because it wasn't Jimin, I think to myself, standing and making my way around the table to the other side. He's sensitive, and he isn't as comfortable with his sexuality as I am.

I reluctantly take a seat next to Sandra as she stares at the table with a scowl, her arms crossed in front of her chest. "What? Don't want to listen anymore?" I taunt, waving my phone in front of her face.

She bats it away with her hand and I can't help but laugh at how pissed she looks that I proved her wrong, placing the cellular device back in my pocket. It's a good thing she's taking my word for it because I didn't actually record him for the bet. In the moment, I had completely forgotten that I had made a deal to record his voice to begin with, but I wouldn't have anyway because it's a violation of his privacy. The only reason Cassi knew what we did was because she saw the receipt for my toy when she was in my room Saturday evening, and I would like to keep everything else to myself.

"Noona."

I turn in my seat and look up, smiling when I see Jimin standing close behind me. He smiles shyly back before glancing around at my friends, looking back at me with pink cheeks. "C-can I talk to you for a minute?"

My eyes widen, "Uh...yeah. Sure."

"Have fun with your fag boyfriend" Sandra mumbles under her breath as I stand up, her words making my body stiffen up almost immediately. I slowly turn around to look down at her, watching as she gulps nervously at the glare on my face.

"Maybe you should say that a little louder, bitch. I don't think I heard you correctly."

"I-I-I" she gulps before looking down at her hands, the action making me scoff. She always acts like she's tough shit until confronted, and I'm at my whits end with her. It's so annoying how she gets on my nerves and then promptly tucks her tail between her legs like the pussy she is.

"Say something like that again and I'll light your ass up" I whisper threateningly before walking around the table to get my bag from the other side, Jimin watching me curiously from his standing position. He didn't hear what Sandra said, so his confused expression is kind of adorable.

"A-at least I was being honest" the girl stutters out before we have the chance to leave, her words stopping me in my tracks.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She smirks, gaining her confidence back a little. "I was just stating the facts. He's gay for Taehyung, but he let you fuck him. I wonder if he knows that you only did it to win a bet."

I close my eyes as I breathe out slowly, suddenly at a loss for words myself. I planned on telling him. In fact, I was going to wait until I heard what he had to say and then I was going to tell him right after. It sounds so much worse when she puts it that way, Jimin's sharp intake of breath an indication of that.

"Jimin, I--"

"I-It's ok noona" he cuts in softly, his sad tone making me open my eyes and turn to look at him. What I see nearly breaks my heart, my breath halting at the unshed tears in his eyes. "Why else would anyone wanna sleep with me?"

I shake my head as I watch him bite his lip, it clear that it's taking effort for him not to cry.

"Don't say that, baby" I say as I reach for him, the rest of my sentence going unsaid when he steps away from me. He doesn't look at me again, turning and walking out of the cafeteria as I stand watching him.

I don't know what to do. I knew that Jimin was sensitive, but I didn't think he would cry. I don't know how to handle tears at all, my feet staying stuck to the tile floor below me as I watch him disappear from my sight. What I do know how to deal with is my anger, me turning and directing it towards Sandra with no difficulty.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I grit out between clenched teeth, Jaebum standing up and taking a step toward me in case I snap and decide to resort to violence. The smug look on her face makes me want to, it taking everything in me to keep my clenched fists away from her ugly face. "You know it wasn't like that, you spiteful bitch."

She shrugs and goes back to eating, the sound of my blood rushing through my ears.

"I'm fucking done!" I yell, turning towards my friends as they stare up at me. "I'm done putting up with this hoe. I don't want to see her face at our table again."

"Chloe--" Cassi starts, slamming her mouth shut when I turn the ferocity of my glare onto her. I'm not sure why everyone was so adamant on this chick sitting with us all this year. We used to not even spare her a second glance and now my best friend is trying to talk me out of kicking her out of the group.

"I can't deal with her anymore. It's either I sit with you or she does, call me when you decide.......or don't. I don't care anymore."