Eighteen

I am way too comfortable right now to even think about moving from my spot, my arms wrapped around Jimin's middle as he sleeps peacefully. Predictably enough he ended up becoming the little spoon during the night, his back pressed up against my chest. I've never really been one for cuddling, but there is just something about this man that makes me want to lay in bed with him in my arms for hours.

I lean forward before pressing my lips against the back of his neck, leaving a light kiss on his skin. He might be asleep but his body still reacts to my touch, goosebumps forming on his neck and shoulders. I leave another kiss on the same spot before moving along his neck and kissing all of the hickey I left on that side the night before, gently trailing my lips down to his bare shoulder.

I know it the moment that he wakes up, his legs moving below the covers as he comes to. A soft groan leaves him as I place one last kiss on his back, his eyes fluttering open as he turns to look at me over his shoulder.

"How'd you sleep, baby?"

"Good" he answers softly, his voice husky and low due to sleep. He turns around so that he is facing me and I can't help but find him beautiful, him blushing scarlet when I tell him as such.

"And how do you feel?" I ask as I glance down meaningfully at his lower body that is still covered in the blankets, smiling as he shyly looks down.

"I feel ok. A little sore, but it's not too bad."

I mumble out a soft "good" as I tug him closer to me by his hips, closing my eyes as I wrap my arms back around him. He lets me enjoy his warmth for a couple of minutes before he is pulling back to look at me again, my eyes slowly opening to look down at him.

"I-I feel bad though......." he trails off as he bites his lip, his fingers brushing against the bare skin of my arm. "You did so much for me last night, but you didn't get anything in return."

My eyebrows disappear into my hairline when I register what he said, "are you offering, Jimin?" I chuckle when he nods slightly. "Have you ever pleasured a woman before?"

"N-no" he stutters cutely, "but I'm willing to try."

I hesitate a little bit, worrying my lip as I look between both of his eyes. He seems really serious about wanting to do this for me, but I'm not sure. I don't want him to do it if he is uncomfortable in any way, this whole sex thing obviously relatively new to him.

He seems to be able to read me better than I thought, his eyes hardening with determination as he leans forward and softly brushes his lips against mine. I have half a mind to pull away and remind him that we haven't brushed our teeth yet but I don't, putting all thoughts of morning breath aside as I get distracted by the cute little sounds escaping from the back of his throat as we kiss softly.

The hair on my arms stand up as his fingers ghost over them, his touch hesitant as his hands lightly trail over my skin. He pulls away from my mouth to lightly kiss the side of my neck, slowly moving down my body. His soft little pecks get firmer and more drawn out the further down he goes, his confidence rising as soft sighs leave my mouth. It's clear that he doesn't really know what he is doing, but he's still doing a pretty good job at getting my body hot.

I move the blanket aside so that I can see what he's doing, his eyes focused on my body as he gets closer to where I need him most. He places a kiss to my waistline just above my hip bone and my hips move up towards his mouth as if on their own accord, a low gasp leaving me as tingles shoot up my spine.

I reach down and run my fingers through his hair as he goes lower, my grip tightening all at once when his tongue slips between my folds. My eyes slam shut and I can no longer keep my head up to look at him, it falling back to rest against my pillow. His tongue feels so warm and gentle against me as he experiments with his strokes, using my reactions as a guide to determine what makes me feel the best.

"Is it good?" he asks breathlessly, his hands spreading my legs further apart as to reach me better.

"Yeah, baby" I moan softly, my breathing already sporadic and uneven. "You're doing s-so good."

He delves back in and my back arches off the bed for a second, his tongue going deeper than before now that he has my approval. I squirm beneath him and a string of curse words flow from my mouth as he moves up to give more attention to my throbbing clit, him sucking at it with his full lips.

"Fuck, Jimin. J-just like, nggh, that."

Every flick of his tongue sends pinpricks of pleasure throughout my body, my orgasm approaching quickly the longer this goes on. I pull harder on his hair and his responding moan rocks through me, it making my leg muscles quiver at the sensation it gives me. I reach above me and fist the pillow beneath my head, my mouth hanging open as moans of my own spill from between my lips.

"Shit. I'm c-close" I moan. It is getting harder to speak as I near my climax, Jimin's pace speeding up when he hears the desperation in my voice. "You're making me feel so fucking good. Your m-mouth is--your mouth is perfect, baby. God yes."

It's like I can't control my body movements anymore, my hips grinding against his mouth to get more friction. I about lose it when he uses the pad of his finger to rub circles on my clit, his tongue delving inside of me.

The pleasure I am feeling keeps rising and rising as I grow closer and closer, it as if a coil is being compressed in the bottom of my stomach. The coil keeps getting tighter and tighter as the pressure builds, the feeling amplifying until I almost can't take it anymore. Then suddenly, it's like the coil was released, a long drawn out moan escaping me as the pleasure peaks and I orgasm against Jimin's mouth. My fingers tighten in his hair and my hips lift off the bed all together, my free hand slamming down to hit the bed as my body trembles.

My body finally goes still as I relax into the sheets, Jimin lifting his head to look at me for approval as he tries to catch his breath.

"Fuck, that was amazing" I get out despite my heavy panting, my body still shaking slightly as small aftershocks of pleasure continue to shoot through me even after he crawls up the bed to lay down next to me.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" I ask jokingly, smiling when he giggles softly. He leans forward and presses a soft kiss to my lips, his own slick with my juices. Our mouths move lazily against each other's for a little while longer before he pulls away and tucks his head under my chin on my shoulder, his hair tickling the side of my neck.

"What do you want to do today, hun?" I inquire quietly, softly running my fingers through his hair as his arms snake around my waist. "Do you need me to drop you off somewhere?"

"Can we just stay like this a little longer?"

I don't need much convincing, my eyes closing again as I listen to his even breathing. I'm not used to this warm feeling I get whenever I do stuff like this with him. I haven't wanted to have a connection with anyone for a long time, but now that I'm starting to have one, I think I like it.