Sixty-one

His hands are in my hair, tugging slightly on the strands as I drag my lips down his neck and leave open-mouthed kisses in their wake. It's like I can't get enough of him, my body pressed against his as he squirms beneath me. I revel in the noises he is making as I decorate his flawless skin with red hickeys, the bulge in his pants getting harder as I get further down.

"N-noona" he groans softly as I get to his collarbone, his hips bucking up against my stomach as I tongue the area directly above it. I love how sensitive he is, another fiery trail of pleasure shooting to my core at the strangled moan that escapes his puffy lips.

I sit up and hastily lift my shirt over my head, flinging it somewhere behind me as I look down at him. His heated gaze makes goosebumps appear on the exposed skin of my stomach and chest as he takes me in, a small smile lifting up the corners of my lips as the tips of his fingers trail up my sides. The way he is looking at me makes me feel beautiful, something I haven't really felt in a while.

I let him unhook my bra as I lean back down and place my mouth back on his, softly taking his plump upper lip between my own as I work on unbuttoning his pants. I finally get them off of him and toss them in the same direction I threw my shirt before standing up and taking my own pants and underwear off, Jimin taking the hint and removing the remaining articles of his clothing. I can practically feel his eyes on my back as I walk over to my closet and open the door, me having to stand on my tiptoes to reach the top shelf and grab the package I had found when I had gone through the stuff I had up there recently.

"I'm assuming this was for you" I say with a simper as I turn around with the unused, but recently cleaned, strapless strap-on in my grasp, watching in amusement as his face turns pink. I walk back over to the bed when he nods and open up the top drawer of my bedside table, crawling back on top of the covers once I have the bottle of lube in my hand.

"Where do you want me?" he asks breathlessly, his eyes on mine as he awaits my instruction.

I take my time answering him, opting instead to memorize every inch of his body. He really is beautiful, the thin layer of sweat and the light pink flush his chest has taken on just enhancing that fact. His shaft is already red and leaking, a soft whimper leaving him as it twitches under my intense gaze. There are so many things I want to do to him, my excitement and arousal increasing as I finally look back into his eyes and reply, "get on your knees, baby."

He does what I ask with no hesitation, and I continue to eye him as I move my finger in a circle to indicate that I want him to turn around. I groan as I openly stare at his ass as he places his hands on the headboard that is now in front of him, my eyes trailing over the toned mounds before lifting to take in the rest of him. He has two back dimples near the bottom, my fingers grazing over them and making him noticeably shiver.

I move so that one of his knees is in-between mine as I situate myself behind him, slowly dragging my fingernails up the front of his thighs as my tits press into his back. His back arches as I nibble on his earlobe, his mouth parting as his eyes clench shut. I have never had sex with anyone who was this responsive to my touch before, it making me want to see how much teasing he can take. The throbbing between my legs is getting harder to ignore though, it clear that my body is as desperate for a release as his seems to be.

"Have I taken you from behind before" I mumble against the shell of his ear, my hands working on warming up the lube I just put on my fingers. I watch as he shakes his head, my smirk widening as I move my mouth down to his shoulder. "I'm certain I've told you about my rule, Jimin" I can't help but taunt, teasing him by pressing the tip of my finger against his puckered opening but not pushing in.

"S-sorry" he chokes out, his hips pushing back against my hand in an attempt to get more penetration. "'m sorry, n-noona. I'll be g-good, I swear."