Four

The inside of the pizza place is relatively empty right now, which is a little shocking since it is the middle of the day on a Friday. It doesn't bother me all that much though, the two of us ordering our pizza before getting our drink cups and choosing a table to sit at.

"I'll be right back, ok?" I ask before standing and making my way over to the restroom to relieve myself. I haven't gone pee since I got to the college campus this morning, so I'm kind of dying right now. I finish my business quickly and wash my hands, taking the time to look over my appearance in the mirror as I'm drying my hands off. I admit that I do look pretty good today if I do say so myself, my own eyes straying down to look at the way my shirt clings to my chest. I never would have thought that pure, innocent Jiminie would be a sucker for nipple piercings, but it looks like he's full of surprises today.

I make sure my lipstick hasn't smudged before exiting the restroom and heading back to the table I left Jimin at, finding that our pizza has already been made and taken to it. To my surprise there are two girls and two guys standing next to the table talking to him as well, it clear to me right away that they are together from the way the girls are clinging to their guys' arms. My eyes narrow at them as one of the girls says something that makes the other one laugh, Jimin lowering his head as he plays with the straw of his drink.

I am immediately filled with anger at the obvious discomfort he is experiencing thanks to these people I have yet to see the faces of, my gaze hardening as I grow close enough to hear what they are saying.

"--I mean, I know that you have always had a big appetite Jimin, but I didn't expect you to get all that food for yourself" girl number one says with a smirk, her red lipstick lining her mouth in a way that has me snickering at the obvious attempt to make her lips look bigger. The other girl she is with chuckles, my footsteps halting as I stop to listen to what she has to say.

"Where's your boyfriend, fag? Or did y'all break up?"

"That wouldn't surprise me" girl number one cuts in. "Who would ever want to date a guy like him?"

What the fuck is their problem? All I can see is red as the two bitches laugh and their dates start to fidget, it apparent that they don't know what to do. I can see them glance at each other before training their apologetic gazes on Jimin as he continues to look at the table in front of him.

What a bunch of pussies. I may tease Taehyung from time to time to see if I can get a reaction out of him, but I would never resort to bullying. Anyone that bullies another person deserves to be taken down a notch, and that is exactly what I plan on doing.

"Hey baby, sorry I took so long" I say as I walk the rest of the way to our table, finally making my presence known. Everyone is looking at me in shock as I slide into the seat next to Jimin before placing my hand on his knee, me then leaning over and placing a soft kiss on his jaw right underneath his ear. I wink at him as he looks at me with wide eyes and pink cheeks, then turning towards the two couples who are still standing there.

"Are you guys friends of Jimin's? I don't think I've met you before."

I purposefully look at the guys instead of the girls, playing it off as if I assumed that, since they were guys, they would be the ones who knew Jimin. I know from watching them that the guys most likely don't even know who Jimin is, the girls being the ones who had been talking. This also gives me an opportunity to look at them and take in their reactions to me so that I know how this is going to play out, determining right away that this might be easier than I thought it would.

The guys are obviously checking me out, not even trying to hide the fact from the girls that they are with. Neither of them are my type so I don't really get much pleasure from it, but I do get satisfaction from looking at the enraged looks on the girls' faces. Don't get me wrong, their boyfriends are hot, but they don't have to worry about me hitting on them.......much.