Sixty

"I'll be right back" I tell Jimin as he sits on my bed up by the headboard, my phone in my hand as I walk out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. I quickly text Cassi back and reply to her last message before opening the fridge and puling out two bottles of soda, placing them on the counter as I think about whether or not bringing Jimin here was a good idea.

We have been hanging out for the past hour, and it is obvious why I ended up going out with him. Even though I don't remember him, he makes me feel at ease. We were literally just sitting on my bed talking, but it felt as if I could tell him anything. We just click, and it's making everything that much more confusing for me.

I haven't felt a connection like this since Cassi and Jaebum came into my life, but its different with Jimin. His smile makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, which I would usually kill myself before openly admitting. His laugh puts a smile on my face, and the longer we hang out the more I want to hold his hand and do couple shit that I usually make fun of other people for doing. He's messing with my head, and I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing.

I heave another sigh before standing up straight and reaching for the soda bottles, my phone slipping from between my fingers in the process. I fumble with it as my heart drops into my stomach, my eyes closing in relief as I manage to keep it from falling to the ground. I turn it over and sigh when I see that I accidentally pressed on the icon for my pictures, my finger hovering over the home button to close the app.

Something makes me stop before I can close the app though. I click on the picture that caught my eye before turning up the brightness on my phone, my eyes wide as I stare at the sleeping male on my screen. It's obvious that it's Jimin, his chest bare and his eyes closed as he sleeps. Red hickeys decorate his neck and collarbone, the activities we had been up to prior to this image being taken more than apparent.

I'm suddenly sucked into a strange flashback of sorts, bits and pieces of a memory flashing through my mind. All I can catch is the sight of Jimin with his head thrown back in pleasure, high pitched, drawn out moans escaping from between his swollen lips. Heat envelopes me and I blink, snapping back to reality as my chest heaves.

"Fuck" I cuss before locking the phone, my breath coming out in pants as I stare wide-eyed at the empty space in front of me. I don't know what happened, but looking at that picture awoke some sort of memory that I'm hoping wasn't just a figment of my imagination. It was short, and didn't show me much of what went on between us, but it was undeniably hot.

Why did I have to find that? Now that glimpse of the past is the only thing I am going to be able to focus on when I go back in there, it suddenly way too hot for me to be wearing long sleeves. I know that I'm going to have to go back and look through my photos for anything else that might trigger my memories when I no longer have company, it taking me a full five minutes to calm down enough to grab the soda I went out for and walk back into my bedroom where I left Jimin waiting.

"Sorry it took so long" I say with a forced smile as I sit down next to him, handing him a soda before opening my own and taking a sip. I move my pillows so that they are at the foot of the bed instead so that we have more room and he smiles at me, it causing me to gulp and turn away. Everything he does seems to make me super aware of him and his presence, me unable to get what I saw and heard out of my head.

I can't seem to focus as Jimin goes back to talking about the new movie he watched the other day. All I can do is watch him, my eyes moving around his face as my pulse races and my hands start to sweat. I find myself staring at his plump lips again as he talks, imaging how they must have felt against my own. My mind keeps going back to the picture I saw and the images it triggered, it making me curious as to what I had done to make him produce such a provocative noise.

I want to do it again. I want to touch him and use my mouth to leave bruises and hickeys all over his smooth skin. I want to make him moan like I had before, the need growing in me until that is the only thought that is taking up my mind.

Before I know it, I have already closed my soda back up and placed it on my bedside table, my hand making its way onto Jimin's chin as I angle his face towards me and place my lips onto his. Whatever he was saying is suddenly forgotten, his fingers immediately tangling in my hair as he shifts his body closer to my seated form.

I groan at the feeling of his mouth moving against mine, my lips tingling in a pleasant way that makes me not want to stop. Soft, barely-audible whines come from the back of his throat as he seemingly melts into me, his breath hot against my mouth as he kisses me back.

I need more, the pressure of my lips increasing as the pace of our kisses gets faster the more desperate I get. The sensation is new to me but my body reacts as if it has done this numerous times before, which I am quickly finding out to be true. My teeth nip at his full bottom lip and the breathy moan that leaves his mouth has another shot of pleasure coursing through me and settling in my groin, my tongue eagerly slipping into his mouth.

I can't help but moan myself as I make contact with his tongue, deepening the kiss as I move even closer to him. He tastes like strawberries as I explore his mouth with my tongue, his own pliant as he lets me take control. I can see myself getting addicted to the little sounds escaping his mouth and being swallowed by mine, the tingling pleasure that comes with arousal making me wet.

I don't recall when it had happened, but our bodies had changed position during the kiss. I am now in between his legs as we lay on top of the covers of my bed, my arms keeping me suspended above him as the lower half of my body presses up against his. He rolls his hips up and I groan at how hard he already is, his erection rubbing up against me. That's when I seem to snap out of it, my eyes flying open as I stop.

"Shit, wait!" I pull away and stare down at him in shock, suddenly aware of what I just did. That wasn't supposed to happen. I had been so lost in thought because of what occurred earlier that I acted upon those feeling of lust it had installed into me, and now I'm laying on top of him as his hard-on presses against my stomach.

"I'm so sorry, hun. I wasn't supposed to do that."

I move to get off of him just for Jimin to wrap his legs around me, him trapping me against his body. I push up on my hands but that only succeeds in me pressing against his bulge again, my body stilling as a groan leaves his mouth.

"Please?" he whines, his chest still heaving as he gazes up at me with heated eyes from beneath hooded lids. I can't help but bite my lip as I take in his flushed cheeks and swollen lips, my body wanting him yet my brain telling me that it's a bad idea.

"I don't want to hurt you, Jimin" I admit softly, unable to look away from his face.

I don't want to hurt him, but I think I'm more afraid of getting hurt myself. I want him so bad, something in my subconscious telling me that being with him is the right thing to do, but I don't want to get hurt again. I don't usually get attached after I sleep with someone, but I somehow know that I will get attached to Jimin if we have sex. I'm scared to start a relationship with anyone, let alone someone who ended things with me because of his own insecurities.

"You won't" he whispers before tilting his head up, his mouth brushing gently against my own.

Any objections I had leave my mind as I kiss him back, my mind and body a slave to the combination of lust and affection clouding my judgement. It's at this moment that I realize that nothing I could have said would have prevented this from happening, so I give up. I stop trying to fight it and give in.