Three

The ride to get food is relatively quiet, the only sounds being the music that he chose to listen to and the air conditioner. I glance over at him a couple of times during the drive but he seems to be lost in thought, his gaze never straying from the window.

I can't help but nibble on my lower lip in thought, stopping my bad habit immediately after as to not ruin my lipstick. I have the sneaking suspicion that my saying that I was considering this as a date made him so distant, and I feel this strong urge to apologize for it.

Wow. It seems like I'm going to be apologizing a lot today.

I just don't want to scare him off. This is the first time I have actually been able to get him out on his own somewhere that is not on campus, and I don't want to mess it up. I don't like him or anything, but that doesn't change my views of him as a person. For someone with my lifestyle, there are two types of people that I sleep with. There are the one-nighters, who I mess around with for a night and then never talk to them again, and there are the conquests that take a little longer to win over.

Jimin is definitely a conquest. They are the people who I would willingly sleep with more than once, but they are also the ones that I don't mind taking out on dates and spoiling them. My parents are rather well off so money isn't really an issue for me, and I would gladly spend ever penny of it on someone like Jimin. He's my ideal type, and having him agree to go with me today officially put him on my conquest list. How long I stay with him after I have conquered him? Well, that shall be discovered if I end up succeeding.

We drive in silence for a little while longer before I exit the freeway and reach over the consul between us and tap him on the knee, his head swinging in my direction as I do so.

"What do you want to eat, hun?"

I wait for his answer as we get closer to the shopping center we are driving in to, pulling into a parking spot in the middle of the parking lot as he looks around. His look of concentration yet again makes me want to pinch his cheeks, his eyebrows furrowed as he seriously thinks about what he wants to get.

"Um...how about pizza?" he asks as he turns to look at me before growing shy again and looking out the front window, his hands fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"That's fine with me" I say with a resigned sigh, still not over the fact that I may have screwed up with the whole 'date' thing. I decide that I'm going to ask him about it now, taking my sweatshirt off and placing it in the backseat as I do so.

"Hey, Jimin?" I wait until he looks over at me to continue, carefully watching his facial expressions.

"Before we go in I want to say sorry if you feel pressured or uncomfortable in any way."

He looks confused so I continue, "I may have jumped the gun in saying that I thought of this as a date, so I just want you to know that if that makes you uncomfortable I'll stop being so forward around you. Honestly speaking, I've been interested in you for quite some time now, but if you don't feel the same way I'll stop trying."

I really needed him to hear that, it as if a huge weight was lifted off of my chest after speaking my mind. The last thing I want is to scare him away more than I already have, so I thought the best thing to do would be to be truthful about how I feel. If he really is in love with Taehyung, it would be best if I found out now instead of going after a guy who isn't even interested in me.

"I'm f-flattered, noona" he says softly as he looks into my eyes, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks as he does so. I've always been told that my unwavering confidence can be rather intimidating and it seems like they were right. Jimin can't seem to look into my eyes anymore, his gaze dropping to my neck.

Something changes in him as he does that, his whole body growing stiff in his seat. His gaze moves from my neck down to my collarbones, then straying even further to my chest. When I had taken off my sweatshirt, I had revealed the light purple shirt I was wearing underneath. It is strapless and tight on my chest, the stretchy material not leaving much to the imagination. His eyes seem to be glued onto the outline of my nipple piercings, his mouth going slack as the words he was about to say die on his lips.

That's not what makes the breath stop in my chest though. It's the way that he is looking at me that makes it almost impossible for me to move. There is unmistakable heat in his eyes as he continues to check me out, them slightly hooded with want as they rake over the rest of my outfit. My stomach flips and it takes everything in me not to lean forward and kiss that pretty mouth of his.

"Jimin" I say softly, my voice coming out huskier then I meant it too. "I won't be able to control myself if you keep looking at me like that, baby."

I smirk as he looks back up with an audible gasp, his entire face flushing when he realizes what he just did. I think it's safe to say that he is in fact attracted to me now, that at least one part of the puzzle figured out. I reach over and gently grasp onto his chin with my thumb and index finger, reveling in the way his breath hitches as I move closer to his face.

"You were saying?" I can't help but tease, eyeing his lips as I tilt my head to the side.

"I-I-I um, you a-are, I m-mean, the d-d-d-ate is fine. I d-don't mind."