Fifty-seven

I've been in here for three weeks since I woke up, and I can't wait to get out of here tomorrow. Jaebum and Cassi have been visiting every day, and even my parents stopped by a couple of times. For once, they actually seemed really worried about the state that I was in. My mom let it slip that I told her that I would rather die than marry Seokjung, which is why they were so shaken up when they got a call saying that I was in a coma.

I don't remember what happened before the crash. I now know that my mom and dad wanted to set me up with Seokjung, which is why we had that argument to begin with. They said that he went over to the house to talk me into it right before the crash, and I have no doubt in my mind something bad happened. Something always goes wrong when Seokjung and I are left alone in a room together, and I hope that it never happens again.

The weird thing is, I can't remember any of my friends aside from Jaebum and Cassi. My doctor said that part of my Hippocampus was damaged, and my memories of people had been effected. I wasn't really sure what he was talking about since neither psychology or neurology were ever my strong suit, but I only retained my memories of people who I have spent the most time with over the past ten years.

The two guys who were here when I first woke up are apparently named Jimin and Taehyung, and Cassi said we had a weird relationship. She told me that Taehyung and I practically hate each other, which is kind of upsetting considering how hot he is. She also told me that Jimin and I had a little relationship of our own going, but that can't be right. I don't do relationships, so I'm not exactly sure where that could have come from.

He did seem really upset when I didn't remember him though. His face had fallen, and it looked like he had heard some of the worst news ever. He later told me that he had been on the phone with me when I had been crashed into, which is why he had blamed himself for my getting hurt, but I was quick to shut that down. I may not remember much from that day, but I do remember the light being green for me as well as the out of control truck that had crashed into me. I would have been hit even if I wasn't on the phone with him, so I didn't want him to feel guilt for something he couldn't control.

"We're here, bitch!" Cassi yells as she pushes the door open, plastic shopping bags in both of her hands. Jaebum follows after her, his arms filled with flowers and a stuffed Calico cat.

"Thank fuck!" I can't help but yell in return, sitting up in my hospital bed as they close the door behind them and start unpacking the food they brought.

I have been going to physical therapy and exercising while I have been in here. I felt perfectly fine after I woke up, and even my doctor was impressed by how well I had healed while I was asleep. My body was relatively fine when I had been brought in, so all I have really been doing is building my muscle back since I have been inactive for a whole month. I don't mind it here, but the food is awful. You would think that my parents would have thought to get me food that was actually edible, but their concern for me doesn't go that deep. Cassi and Jaebum are the ones who really came through for me, them both bringing me food that I would actually like.

"What are the flowers for?" I ask curiously as I take a piece of the Jokbal that was placed in front of me and dip it in the spicy sauce it came with, putting it in my mouth afterward. I hum as the flavors hit my tongue, now in a much better mood than I was previously.

Jaebum and Cassi share a look before he walks over to me and places the flowers down on the table next to me, the plushy going there as well. "We were hanging out with Jimin and the others before we came here. He told me to give them to you."

I can't help but frown, feeling bad for kicking him and the others who came to visit me out after the first week I was awake. It was a little overwhelming having all these people that I had no recollection of come by and visit, so I told them I only wanted Cassi and Jaebum to stop by. It's only for the moment, but the look on Jimin's face when I told him actually succeeded in making me sad. It makes me curious as to how long we had known each other for him to act in such a way.

"Did Jimin and I really have a thing?" I ask curiously, eating another bite and washing it down with some water.

Cassi nods enthusiastically, "yeah. Ya'll fucked all the time."

"Shut up, idiot" Jaebum scolds her as she laughs, him rolling his eyes before turning to me as well.

"He started out as a conquest to you, but then you started hanging out with him more. This lasted for a little over three months, and it seemed like you really liked him, but then he ended things. I think he said something about him being insecure and not wanting you to leave him once you found someone better, but you were really torn up about it at the time."

Shit, really? I never thought I would have dated anyone after what Seokjung did to me, so this really is something else. I believe what Jaebum said because I would always talk to him when it came to relationships and guys, but it's still hard to fathom. Jimin is hot, and he seems like the type of guy I would go after in a sexual aspect, but did I really like him as much as Jaebum is saying?

"Enough with the boring shit" Cassi interjects, breaking me out of the daze I was in. "Jimin's dad, Mr. Park, is renting out a room in a restaurant for you when you get out. He said he wanted you to be able to enjoy a meal with all of your friends, so we invited all of the people you were close to before this all happened. I think Taehyung might be coming too, but he has promised to behave himself."

I smile as I nod, going back to eating as my two friends start telling me about how hard their finals were, it reminding me that I'm going to have to repeat the semester since I missed so much. It should be fine though. It gives me more time to hang out with my friends before my father forces his company onto me. Either that, or I'm going to have to find a husband who can take over the responsibilities for me. I shake my head and decide to focus on the gathering that is only a couple days away, finding it to be a much more appealing topic.

It'll be nice to have everyone I knew in the same room so that I have the opportunity to get to know them again. My doctor said that my memories will come back with time, but maybe having them all together will speed up the process. I, for one, am incredibly interested in what my friends are like, and maybe I can talk to Jimin a little bit more and find out exactly what type of relationship we had with each other.