Fifty-one

Two weeks. It's been two whole weeks since Jimin told me he didn't want to see me anymore.

At first I thought it was just another one of his jealous episodes. I had hoped that he would call me and apologize, but he hasn't even looked in my direction since that day. In the class we sit next to each other in, he told the professor that he couldn't see well and got moved to the front. He spends all of his time either with Taehyung or Yuqi now since they have a dance recital coming up, it as if he has forgotten all about me.

I fucking hate this feeling in my chest as I watch Jimin and Yuqi talk from across the classroom, my hands clenched into fists underneath my desk. This is another reason why I don't do relationships. I don't like letting people close to me because then they can hurt me. I should have stayed distant like I usually do. I shouldn't have grown to like Jimin as much as I do, because then I wouldn't be feeling so hurt right now. I wouldn't be feeling sad that he won't talk to me, and I certainly wouldn't be feeling jealous as he talks with another girl.

They really do look good together though. Yuqi is shorter than he is, her wide eyes sparkling as she laughs at something he said. She is dainty and soft in all of the ways that I will never be, even her smile more girlish than mine is. I wish that I was like her in that sense, her innocence matching Jimin's in a way that I could never hope to achieve.

I continue looking at them as the class gets ready to start, our professor nowhere in sight. He is usually a little late to class, this one of the only days I have actually wanted him to be on time. I need something to distract me from them, a frown on my face as I try and force myself to look away in disinterest. I don't succeed in that though, which is why I don't miss it when Yuqi leans forward and kisses him.

My heart stops in my chest and the World around me goes quiet, my ears ringing in the deafening silence. I can't do anything but watch as the innocent kiss ends with both of them blushing, Yuqi looking bashful while Jimin looks shocked. It isn't until he turns and looks over at me with wide eyes that I snap out of it, standing from my seat and walking out of the room.

I don't care that I'm going to miss the lecture. I don't care that I left all of my stuff behind when I walked out. I don't even care that Jimin knows how much seeing that affected me. I would just be lying to myself if I tried denying how much seeing them like that hurt. They obviously aren't together since Jimin looked as shocked as I felt, but it was still hard to watch. The idiot insulted me and ended whatever it was we had with each other and yet I still want him, my hands clenched as I make my way down the empty hallways.

"Yo, Chloe! Long time no see."

"Not now, Taehyung" I get out between clenched teeth, wanting nothing more than to punch him in the face. His footsteps get louder and I close my eyes in exasperation when he puts his arm around my shoulder, stopping in the middle of the hallway before turning and glaring at him.

"Aren't you supposed to hate me?" I question in annoyance, narrowing my eyes at his smug look. I would pay a great deal of money to smack it off his face, my mood already testy because of what I saw earlier.

"I do hate you," he says with an easy shrug, "but my priorities have changed."

I can't help but be interested, my arms crossing over my chest as I turn my whole body to look at him. He said something similar the night of Jimin's parents' party, a part of me wondering if that's what he is referring to. He looks nice today, but then again, when doesn't he? It angers me as to how hot he actually is, it making hating him harder to do. Imagine having to hate someone who's face was literally sculpted by God. The big man upstairs already seems to hate me as it is, so I'm actually not that surprised that one of my biggest enemies is so attractive.

"What has changed?" I inquire with a sigh when it becomes clear to me that he isn't going to answer unless I asked first. I roll my eyes when his smirk widens, staying in my place when he steps a little closer to me.

"I already told you how hot I think you are. Since Jimin's ok with it, I wanted to find out if your pussy is as good as everyone says it is."

"Fuck you" I say with an eye-roll, turning and starting to walk back down the hall so that I can wait in my car for the rest of the class.

I stop after going a couple of feet though, my bottom lip getting captured by my teeth. Maybe I should give it a try. I have always found Taehyung attractive, and he is clearly interested in me from the way he's been talking as of late. Jimin is obviously just fine without me, and I can't sit around and wallow in self-pity forever. The only issue would be Taehyung himself, it more than apparent that we wouldn't mix well sexually. That might be exactly what I need though. Maybe a quick fuck would help me get over how much Jimin's words hurt me.

"You know what? Fine."

I turn back around in time to watch Taehyung's eyes widen in shock, his smile spreading as I start walking back over to him. I'll have sex with him and I'll enjoy it, it being a long time since I was with another dom. Jimin and I aren't together anymore, so I can do whatever I want.