Six

I step out of the shower and dry off, the steam from the hot water fogging up the mirrors and making it impossible to see anything in the reflection. That's ok though. Since my parents payed for a deluxe apartment, I have a large vanity set up in my room so that I can do my hair and makeup there.

I finish drying off before hanging my towel back up and walking into my connected bedroom, going over to the vanity and plugging in my curling iron. I go over to my closet in order to pick out an outfit while it is heating up, carefully looking over my clothes.

Cassi said that it would only be the two of us, so we decided to go to the bar that is only about a three minute walk from where I live. It is a bar that recently just opened, it set up in a way to attract young adults around our age. It is more of a club than a bar really, but the drinks are good and girls get in for free on the weekend.

I slide on a black lace thong before putting on a bodysuit, black skinny jeans going on my legs afterwards. The bodysuit is black with a lace pattern as well, a nude bra-like material in the cups of the top so that I don't have to wear an extra bra with it. It is a push-up bra of sorts, it definitely making it look like I have bigger boobs than I actually do. I put on some black, open-toed heels before a cropped black jacket goes on my arms, me then walking over to where I left my curling iron heating up.

I make sure I brush all of the tangles out before I curl the strands of my hair, making them bouncy and light

I make sure I brush all of the tangles out before I curl the strands of my hair, making them bouncy and light. I spray a tiny bit of hairspray on them so that they hold before gently raking my fingers through the curls so that they look a little more natural, then moving on to my makeup.

I absolutely hate foundation so I never use it, instead going straight for the blush. I fill in my eyebrows after I finish, moving on to my eyeshadow. I have always been a fan of extreme eye looks so I use black eyeshadow to carve out the design I want, putting some bright blue eyeliner over it. I put the blue color under my eyebrows as well before using the pointed end to draw on some faint freckles, placing thick fake lashes on after. The last things I do is add some highlight on my nose and in the corners of my eyes, dark grey lip-stain going on my full lips.

I check my phone before putting it in my black purse along with my wallet and apartment keys, dialing a ride before making my way outside

I check my phone before putting it in my black purse along with my wallet and apartment keys, dialing a ride before making my way outside. I know it's only a three minute walk, but there is no way in Hell I was going to walk all that way in these tall ass heels. The driver gives me a judgmental look when I get in and tell him where I am going, but he doesn't make any outward comments. I already knew that I was lazy, so there was no need for him to tell me.

I step out of the car and wave my hand to get Cassi's attention as they drive away, taking in her dark blue body-con dress.

"If I knew you were going to dress like this I would have worn my champagne-colored one" I say with a teasing smile, linking my arm with hers and walking towards the front doors. It is still relatively early, so it doesn't take long for us to wait in line and gain entry. We like going here before all of the party animals come, it giving us time to drink and find potential partners and leave for the night before it gets too crowded.

The inside is decorated like any run of the mill club is, neon lights flashing from signs hanging from the walls as loud music blasts from the speakers. Why they call this place a bar is beyond me, my eyes straying to look at the packed dance floor and DJ booth.

"So what happened?" Cassi yells over the music as she chooses a seat at the bar and I take the one next to her. She flags the pretty bartender down and we order our first mixed drinks and a round of shots, me waiting until I take one to start talking.

"So, Jimin and I went to the pizza place down the way and some girls started picking on him. I had already told him that I thought of is as a date, so I pretending like I was his girlfriend and made the bitches mad by getting the attention of their boyfriends or whatever."

"Typical Chloe" she say with a roll of her eyes, laughing when I flip her off.

"Anyway" I continue "we drove back to the campus and he thanks me for the date and sticking up for him and I sprout some bullshit about it being ok-which was true. Long story short, we make out, Taehyung comes over, and Jimin waves everything off as if nothing happened between us."

"That little bitch" she says before raising her hands in a placating gesture when I narrow my eyes at her. We order another round of shots as I sip on the mixed drink I ordered, her opening her mouth to explain herself.

"I knew that he had a hard-on for Taehyung, but I didn't think he had it in him to do something like that. He's just lucky you don't catch feelings easily."

I shrug, "I'm a little disappointed because kissing him was better than I thought it would be, but I'm not surprised or hurt. If he wants to continue following after Taehyung like a lost puppy and get ignored, then he has every right to do that."

"Maybe they go further back then you thought" Cassi says with a shrug. "That's the only thing I can think of since it seemed like he enjoyed himself from what you've just told me."

"He was definitely enjoying the kiss, but I guess it doesn't matter. I'll just find someone else."

We take the second round of shots together before ordering another, me downing the rest of my mixed drink as well. I am about to order another one of those when I hear my name being called, my eyebrows furrowed as I look over my shoulder to where the call came from.

"Hoseok?"

"Hey" the male smiles brightly, sitting down next to me at the bar. "I didn't expect to see you so soon."

He bows his head in Cassi's direction and smiles at her in greeting before looking around at the other seats around us.

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"Oh, Jimin?" I ask with a slight chuckle, "I wouldn't know. I left him back at the college after lunch and we haven't spoken since. Doesn't look like we will be speaking much in the foreseeable future either."

"That's too bad" he says as he eyes my outfit, his tongue coming out to wet his lips. "He's definitely missing out."

"I'm gunna go over there" Cassi cuts in before glancing at a table not too far away, my eyes spotting a man who is not-so-subtly checking my best friend out. We take our last round of shots together before she hugs me and confidently struts over to introduce herself, the two of them immediately starting a conversation as they lean towards each other in interest.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Hoseok asks as I turn back to him, his eyes still on my body before he appears to think better of it and looks into my eyes.

I can't help but think of the annoyance on Jimin's face when he found out that Hoseok's number was written on the napkin, it making me pause. The way he quickly denied doing anything with me as soon as Taehyung showed up is what brings me back to reality, my mind made up as I send a dazzling smile in Hoseok's direction.

"Sure. I'd like that."