Seventeen

A/N: If you don't like anal sex (also known as pegging in this case) please don't read. Please don't leave any negative comments towards me, the characters, or anyone who does enjoy partaking in, or reading about, this.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask breathlessly, trying not to get too excited if he doesn't mean it. I carefully watch his face as he nods, his hands messing with the towel that is still around his waist.

I let my eyes trail over the expanse of his toned, unmarked skin again, wanting nothing more than to cover it with hickeys and light bruises. I can already feel the heat as it travels to my groin and stays there, me having to remind myself that I need to take my time with him.

"I want you" he whispers as he moves towards me as well, his eyes wide as he looks up at me "b-but I'm scared."

"Don't be scared, baby" I say softly as I place my hand on one of his cheeks, leaning in and placing a slow kiss on his inviting lips. "I'm gunna take such good care of you."

That seems to be all he needed to hear, his mouth parting as he eagerly kisses me back. I can't help but moan into the kiss, my hands tangling in his hair as my tongue makes its way into his mouth. He distinctly tastes of strawberries, his tongue soft and his mouth pliable as he allows me to take over the kiss completely. That's another thing I find irresistible about him. He doesn't even pretend like he has a chance at being in control, him going along with everything I am doing. He's putting his trust in me to make him feel good, and I am going to enjoy fulfilling his wish.

"Take the towel off and lay on your stomach" I whisper against his mouth when I pull away, opening my eyes as I gaze down at him.

His own eyes are full of budding excitement, him nodding quickly and doing as I'm told. I groan at the sight in front of my when he turns around, unable to look away from his tight ass as he moves to lay down on his stomach on top of the covers of my bed. His body is literally perfect, my eyes raking over his toned back and legs.

I slowly walk over to him as I take my phone out of my pocket and place it down on my bedside table. I reach into the top drawer after it is set up, taking out the lube and strap-on I bought just in case something like this actually happened, tossing both things on the bed and crawling on myself.

"Before we start, I need to tell you the rule I have in place for this sort of thing" I say as I brush my fingertips over his back, lightly tracing over his back dimples and ass.

"I normally have three, but since you have never experienced anything like this before I'll only give you one."

I spread his legs further apart and his breathing gets faster in anticipation, his entire body tense as he waits for what it is I'm about to do. I lean down and place a kiss on the middle of his back before telling him my rule for him, my fingers trailing along his smooth skin.

"You have to use your words with me. I take this rule very seriously, and I will stop whatever it is I am doing to you if you break this rule."

"Y-yes noona" he replies shakily, his hands sliding underneath my pillow and fisting the soft material. I take that as a sign that I can start, leaning back down to continue my line of kisses down to his ass.

"You're body is gorgeous, you know that right?"

"Thank yo--holy shit."

I had opened him up at that moment, using my tongue to gently trace around his rim. The reaction that got me was enough to give me good masturbation material for months to come, my eyes closing as I enjoy the sounds my actions are drawing from the back of his throat. Even when I had been using my hand to get him off he has never gotten this loud, his moans still high pitched but the volume amped up due to the new sensation I am giving him.