Sixty-four

"Jimin!"

I watch in amusement as Jimin jumps in shock at my sudden entrance, his eyes widening comically as he hurries to finish changing into his clothes. He slows down his frantic actions when he realizes that it is just me, a relieved sigh leaving his lips as he continues to get dressed at a more leisurely pace.

"Noona" he whines. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

I shrug but don't apologize, leaning up against the wall by the changing room door as my eyes rake over his half-dressed body. The showcase ended about half an hour ago, all of the performers getting changed and hurrying out to the lobby where all of their friends and family who came to watch were waiting. Jimin was taking forever though, so Taehyung suggested that I went and found out what was taking him so long. He flirted with one of the female performers until she told him where the communal changing room was, those events leading up to where I am now.

"You were amazing by the way. I'm not so sure about Yuqi since I didn't bother watching her, but you were great."

My smirk widens as his cheeks immediately turn pink at the compliment, him too flustered to even comment on my remark towards his dance partner. I push myself off of the wall and walk over to where he is standing, my gaze still locked on his chest and abs that he has yet to cover up. His fingers grip onto the fabric of his shirt as he realizes where all of my attention is, his body stiffening as I grow closer to his still form.

"You looked sexy up on stage like that" I can't help but comment as I turn him so that his back is facing me, pushing on it slightly until he places his hands on the lockers in front of him. His shirt slips from his hands as he exhales sharply, my fingertips trailing over the expanse of his back before sliding around his front to his abdomen.

"N-noona."

I hum in reply as I press my lips onto his bare shoulder, reveling in the way his fingers curl as he shivers. I allow my lips to part as I move closer to his tense form, pressing my body up against his. I lightly scrape my teeth against his skin and smirk at the moan that barely-there action draws out of him, unable to stop myself from enjoying just how sensitive Jimin is.

I wasn't lying when I told him he looked sexy on stage. Him and Yuqi were doing a contemporary piece of some sorts, but that didn't change the fact that he was absolutely enthralling. His body had moved effortlessly across the stage, him demanding all of my attention. It was honestly hot to watch, his confidence and compassion super attractive to me.

"Noona, we--ahh, w-we shouldn't be doing this h-here."

"Is that so?" I question as I move my hand away from where my fingers had been tracing the lines of his abs, sliding it lower towards the hem of his low-hanging sweatpants. "Ask me to stop and I will."

I wait patiently for him to tell me to stop what I'm doing, but I don't get an answer from him. I'm kind of curious as to how many people he has been sexual with because he can't seem to say no when pleasure is involved. It's like he has no self-restraint, it leading me to believe that he's new to all this. That's totally ok with me. The more I get to pleasure him, the better.

I go back to kissing the skin of his shoulder as I slip my hand past the band of his pants as well as his underwear. His entire body jolts as my fingers graze his hardened shaft, his mouth dropping open as his eyes clench shut. I can't help but find how quickly he gets hard super hot, his breath already coming out in pants as my hand fully wraps around his throbbing length and starts moving up and down.

"Mmm" I groan sensually, leaning in so that my mouth brushes against the shell of his ear with every word. "You look so fucking pretty like this."

He whimpers at my words, the simper on my face returning as my eyebrows raise at my discovery. So he has a praise kink? Good to know.

I get lost in my thoughts as I watch him gasp for breath in front of me. I'm not sure if I regret losing my memories of all of the times Jimin and I fucked or if I'm glad it happened. On one hand, I get to experience this as if it is for the first time. Every moan and whimper sends tingles down my spine, it practically impossible not to get wet at the sounds leaving his mouth. On the other hand, if every sexual moment I have had with him is this good, I kind of wish I could remember what they had been like before this. I want to know what I've done with him and what I should try next, excitement bubbling up inside of me.

"Nngh. Fas-- a-aahh faster, noona."

I scoff, "is that any way to ask for what you want?"

He makes a sound as if he is in pain as he rests his head against the cool lockers in front of him, the only indication that he is in fact feeling pleasure as apposed to discomfort being the look of pure bliss on his face. "I'm s-s-sorry. P-please?"

"It's ok, baby." I tug on his earlobe with my teeth as his body shakes, his hands in tight fists on the flat metal surface he is leaning up against. I lift my free hand and run it through the long strands of his hair before tugging his head back, keeping my eyes locked on his pleasure-filled face as I pick up the speed like he had requested. He did so well today that I can't bring myself to penalize him for anything.

I don't think I will ever get tired of making Jimin cum for me, just the way he looks when he finishes enough to soak the underwear I am wearing. The moment leading up to it is what makes it so satisfying to watch. His breathing goes from sporadic to even as his body tenses, his breaths getting spaced out as his gasps make his whole chest expend. One last drawn-out gasp is all the warning I get before his entire body tenses and wracks with tremors. His mouth, which had been open for the majority of this time, slams closed as his eyebrows crease, his choked moans getting efficiently muffled as his sperm shoots into my cupped hand.

"Well, that was fun" I can't help but tease, leaving a quick peck on his lips before removing my hand from the front of his pants. I chuckle to myself as he sinks down to sit on the bench situated behind him as his knees buckle, his head resting in his hands as he attempts to get his breathing back under control. I laugh as he mumbles a disgruntled "not funny" as I walk towards the bathroom behind us, opening the door and turning the light on.

"Hey, noona?"

"What's up, hun?" I call over the sound of the running water of the sink I just turned on to wash my hands, the smell of the soap I'm using wafting up to my nose. I turn the water off after I am finished and grab a paper towel to dry my hands off, walking back out of the bathroom and over to where I left Jimin to finish getting dressed.

"Um......"

He isn't looking at me, his attention on the ground in front of him as he moves his shoe-clad foot from side to side. I don't push him, simply crossing my arms as I wait for whatever it is that he wants to ask me.

"Everyone is celebrating at a bar a little later tonight, and they asked if I wanted to go....."

"Ok" I draw out the word, not sure as to why that was so hard for him to get out. "What's wrong?"

He swallows nervously, "some of the others were teasing me about being single earlier. I want to go, but I don't want to go by myself and be made fun of like I was last semester."

My jaw clenches, the anger that filled me with shocking me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in through my nose before releasing it through my mouth in order to calm myself down, Jimin's eyes meeting mine when I open them again.

"Then I'll go with you" I conclude easily, already walking towards him so that we can get out of here and change for our new evening plans. "Don't tell me who was making fun of you. I won't be able to guarantee their safety if you do."