DISCLAIMERS

STOP!! If you haven't read the first book EVERYTHING I DIDN'T SAY then please click out of this and go read that then it'll all make sense once you start reading this one. 

BUT for those who have read book one and want to know more about what happens, I'M BACK!!! I'm... well... I'm half way through writing this book and decided why not publish some out!! I know I've been dying to see what happens between Carly and Paxton. With that being said here are some disclaimers I wanted to put out:

1. I do not own any of the plot, other than my characters, Carly and Eddie Tan and Lily Walsh, their plot and any lines they say! I also don't own the creation of EJ Caswell. That is all to the writers and makers of HSMTMTS. I only own what he says and does in this book.

2. This will somewhat follow the original plot but I'm also adding extra scenes to give more depth in Carly's interactions with the other characters.

3. There will be some foul language, but other than that, nothing too major. If there are some trigger scenes, I will mention it in the beginning of the chapter!

4. If it wasn't obvious, this is a Paxton Hall Yoshida book however, it might be a slow burn compared to book one considering what happened but don't worry OUR BABIES will reunite... hopefully. I'm mean I know. I just need some drama. 

Now that that's out of the way, sit back, relax and I hope you guys enjoy my book!