FOURTEEN

After multiple requests to the admin people, Carly had finally got a locker change. Her locker was way too far from all her classes and it didn't help how the lock never worked so she would have to call the janitor everytime.

Now her locker was near Ben.

"Hey Ben." Carly said, opening her new locker.

"Carls? Your locker is here now?" The boy asked, surprised to see the junior. 

Carly nodded, taking her stuff out of a Lululemon bag that were in her old locker and putting it in her new locker. "Yup. Finally got that locker change. Not like it took ages or anything. Now we can finally be locker buddies."

Ben chuckled at the girl, but his mood immediately turned sour after seeing his ex-girlfriend. "Heard you're not moving to India anymore."

"Yeah. My mom decided we should stay so..." Devi started saying but Ben cut her off.

"That's too bad. Now I have to look at your face for the rest of the year." Ben said, slamming his locker shut. "See you later Carls." He said before walking away.

Yucks. Carly thought. While she felt horrible for Ben and what happened, Devi didn't deserve that.

"He'll get over it. He just needs more time." Carly told the girl.

Devi nodded. "Yeah. He hates me."

"He doesn't hate you. He's just hurt. I mean you did technically cheat on him and left him standing there like an idiot at the party."

Devi nodded, knowing what the junior was telling her was true. "Do you hate me?"

"What?"

"I mean I was such a shitty person, I would hate me too."

Carly sighed but chuckled at the girl. "What did I tell you before Devi? Everything that happened is in the past now. We can't change what happened and even if it hurt, there's no point in dwelling in the past when there's nothing we could do with it. It's over and all I could do is move on and forget about it. So should you."

Carly closed her locker and walked away from the girl. She forgot how exhausting it was talking to the girl. 

✄-----------------------------

Sorry I haven't posted lately. Yesterday there was a random power outage and then after my internet didn't work. But it's fine!! Everything's fine!!