THIRTY-NINE

It was Wednesday. The week had gone by very quickly and she saw a bunch of Winter Dance proposals. Carly wasn't too worry about going dateless. She actually preferred it that way. Less stress for her. And besides Paxton told the girl he wasn't going and he was the only one she would have said yes to.

Her cousin and best friend were acting weird. They didn't let the girl out of their sight.

"Why are you guys so weird?" Carly asked them.

"What do you mean?" Eddie asked.

"Exhibit A."

"You worry too much." Lily said.

Carly rolled her eyes and was about to say something but was interrupted by her favorite Harry Styles' song, Kiwi. She turned around to see EJ with a sign that said 'I know I'm not Harry Styles, but would you go to the Winter Dance with me?'

"What's this?" Carly asked, standing up with her eyes widened.

EJ started doing a little dance during the guitar solo causing the girl to chuckle.

"Will you be my date to the Winter Dance?" EJ asked the girl.

Carly nodded. "Yes."

She hugged the boy as everyone around them cheered. Carly wasn't mad that EJ was taking her to the Winter Dance. Paxton already told her he wasn't planning to go because dances were just not his thing so she wouldn't let that stop her from going. 

And besides she only sees EJ as a friend.

✄-----------------------------

I'M SORRY!!