THIRTY-ONE

The rumor about Aneesa finally went away. Everyone was talking about the pregnancy test found in the girl's restroom which Carly had nothing to do with.

Apparently some senior was pregrent with some college dude she met on Tinder. Carly didn't know the girl but gave the girl her support. 

The girl was walking down the hallway with her best friend.

"I can't believe my mom's making me babysit my cousins on Eddie and I's 2 year anniversary." Lily complained.

Carly chuckled. "Make your little sister do it."

"She's having a sleepover at her friends."

"Damn. Talk about bad timing."

"I know right."

"I'm sure Eddie wouldn't mind babysitting for your 2 years."

"Yeah fucking right. He's terrible with kids. He gives them his phone and calls it a day."

"And what's wrong with that?"

Lily shrugged. "Nothing it's just... oh boy."

"Ready? Okay! S-O-R-R-Y she ain't got no alibi! She's sorry. Hey hey, she's sorry." Fabiola and Eleanor cheered.

Carly's eyes widened when she saw a person dressed as a cricket dance as everyone cheered. The dance was done and the person behind the cricket costume was none other than Devi.

Oh boy.

"Aneesa don't go to another school because you know you're a Cricket in your heart." Devi said.

"Is this your way of apologizing to me?" Aneesa asked.

"Yeah, did you not see the sign?"

"Wait why are you sorry Crazy Devi?" Trent questioned.

"It's cause she told everyone that she's anorexic." Eric said.

"Oh. I forgot all about that. But now I remember."

"Lily pull my hair." Carly told her best friend.

"What?"

"I said pull my hair."

"Huh." Lily said, still not understanding.

Urg. Carly grabbed Lily's hand and put it in her hair. "Pull it and fight me."

"Oh." Lily said, finally getting it.

The two put on a show and started "fighting" each other, which gained everyone's attention.

"Dude check it out. Chick fight." Trent yelled as more people surrounded the two, completely forgetting about what just happened with Aneesa.

"Fight. Fight. Fight."

The two weren't able to fight for long before Eddie and Paxton came to break up the fight.

"Whoa what the hell is going on?" Eddie said, pulling Lily off his cousin.

Paxton pulled Carly up from the ground. "You alright?" Carly nodded.

"Dude. Little C was kicking Lil Lil's ass. No offense Lily." Trent said.

"We good?" Carly said.

"We good." Lily said pulling the girl into a hug.

"Wait I'm confused. What happened before this? Whatever." Trent said but left to do whatever Trent does as did everyone else.