ELEVEN

Paxton was getting annoyed by the constant text from random girls at school asking him if he was okay. He knew none of them really cared. They were just asking because well he's Paxton Hall Yoshida, not to sound cocky or anything.

He spent the entire weekend thinking about a certain half Asian girl that goes by the name of Carly Tan. He was glad they were on speaking terms now.

He knew what he did to the girl was sus. It took a car hitting him to realize that. He couldn't even process the fact why she out of everyone was there helping him. If it weren't for her, he would have been laying on the streets, hoping that someone would have called an ambulance. He also couldn't understand why EJ went with her.

Was he trying to show off to the girl?

Prove to the girl he was the knight and shining armor Paxton tried to be.

Paxton felt replaced by EJ. It used to be him, Carly, Lily, and Eddie doing whatever it was they did. They were the Fab 4, always had been since the 3rd grade.

And now because of his idiotic self, he lost them all. He knew he shouldn't be mad at Eddie for choosing Carly's side. It's his cousin for crying out loud. If something like that happened with Rebecca, he wouldn't have to think twice about whose side he was on.

If only he could rewind time to replay this semester so none of this could happen. Then he would still have his best friends and a swimming scholarship to Stanford.