EIGHT

"I can't believe I'm DD tonight." Carly complained as she parked her car on the curve.

"It's softball season." Eddie pointed out.

"So? Paxton and I aren't friends anymore. That dumb rule doesn't exist anymore. You would think I deserve it the most considering what happened."

Lily laughed. "Don't worry. Lucky for you you have a great best friend who isn't the biggest fan of drinking, so drink away."

"Thanks babe." Carly said as the 3 of them walked towards the house.

"Carly, Lily, Eddie. Thanks for coming." Fabiola greeted. "And thank you for inviting everyone you know. Isn't this party great?"

Carly laughed at the girl. "Thanks Fab. See you around."

The 3 of them walked inside the house, going straight to the kitchen for drinks.

"Carly!" One of EJ's friends, Bryce yelled.

"The life of the party is here." Carly yelled, hugging all of them.

"Red bull and vodka for the queen." EJ said, handing her a red solo cup half way filled.

"Thank you kind sir." Carly grabbed the cup and took a sip of it and cringed at the heavy amount of vodka in it. "Oh God. That's too strong." The girl grabbed another red bull and poured some in her cup.

"Says the girl who yelled at me for not doing shots with her."

Carly rolled her eyes. "It's amazing how different you are when you're drunk."

"So like do you and Lily have any hot friends?" Bryce asked. "It gets lonely sometimes."

Lily chuckled in Eddie's arms. "You can't even stay with a girl for more then 2 days Bryce."

"Says who? I'm a very appealing guy." Bryce defended himself.

"Hate to say it, but she's right." EJ said, patting his friend's shoulder. "Don't worry you still have me."

"That makes me feel so much better. I knew I didn't lose you to Carly. HA."

Carly shook her head. "Children you're literally children."

They were all having a great time, talking about random things until something Carly didn't expect to happen happened.