FOUR

Not too sure how this relates to anything, but Carly's AP Chemistry teacher, Mr Lynch forced his class to take part in the annual community service day today. The girl didn't mind tho. A way to get out of class while picking up trash at the park, sign her up.

The only down sign was they were doing it with Mr Shapiro's class AKA the class Paxton was in, and Devi.

"Henry David Thoreau once said, I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately and not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." Mr Shapiro said wearing a pink hat.

Mr Lynch nodded, also wearing the same hat except in blue. "Good word my friend."

"Yeah but he was talking about Walden Pond." Ben argued causing the girl to chuckled. "This is a field full of trash in Pacoima."

"Aw cool." Trent said, picking up something with a stick. "A condom!"

"That's right Trent." Mr Shapiro said.

"Contraception is cool. It's what allowed women to join the workforce. This right here is freedom." Mr Lynch explained. "Alrighty everyone partner up."

"I can see why they're friends." Carly said, chuckling at the teachers.

"They're both so odd. May I have this partnership?" EJ said to the girl.

She rolled her eyes but laughed. "Why of course Mr Caswell."

Carly had a fun time picking up trash with the boy. He constantly made jokes to her, showing her the weird things he found and vice versa. He helped her forget that the boy who just broke her heart was there too. She didn't even noticed the boy until he asked to talk to her.