THIRTY

"Ok knee?" Carly said, holding up the flashcard.

"Uh... la rodilla?" Paxton said.

"Yes. Good thing it's not a pronunciation test, you suck with the double Ls. Ok back?"

"La espalda."

"Yes. Last one. Foot."

"Um... shit."

"Remember. It's what we eat here for Thanksgiving."

"Oh el pie."

"P-i-e. Not pie." Carly corrected the boy.

"El p-i-e."

"There you go." Carly high fived the boy as Paxton smiled.

Paxton wasn't thinking. He didn't know what he was thinking. He leans in for a kiss. Carly's eyes widened. She didn't kiss back because she was too shocked at what was happening right now.

C'mon Carly Paxton is kissing you right now and you're sitting there like a statue.

Paxton got the hint because the girl wasn't kissing him back. She stares at the boy, gets up, grabs her stuff, and walks outside his garage. She needed to get out of here. She didn't know what to do. She was confused and angry because she wanted to kiss back, but she knew she shouldn't. Of course she still liked Paxton but she wasn't ready for another relationship with Paxton. She was too sensitive and emotional.

"Carly, let me give you a ride home. It looks like it's about to rain." Paxton said, in his car.

Carly knew she should have said no, but she felt some rain drops so she agreed. She walked inside his car and closed the door behind her as the boy drive off in the direction of her house.

None of them said anything. Paxton thinking Carly didn't like the kiss or it was too soon. But he couldn't help it. He thought it was the right time, but it wasn't. Now he's officially back to square one. 

✄-----------------------------

Sigh I want Paxton and Carly back together but I like DRAMA!!