Meet the Sehgals....Again 🙃

Sydney, Australia 7:00 pm AEDT

Aarya's POV:

'Called up the caterer?'

'Checked!!!'

'Sent personal invites?'

'Checked!!!'

'Floral decoration excluding jasmine?'

'Checked!!!'

'Beefed up security?'

'Checked!!!'

'Travel arrangements for guests welcome and exit?

'Checked!!!'

I slowly narrowed my eyebrows and peeped from the corner of my glasses towards him wondering how can he not miss anything!!!

And he smiled...

'Impossible that he can organise something without a mistake' I raised an eyebrow and suddenly called out...

'Chicken Tandoori from Firoz Bhai's restaurant?'

'With peri peri, fresh and grilled, only leg pieces without the onion salad... already asked him to parcel...sent Bob to pick it up as well and he is on his way back home!!!' he said it all in one breath.

Seriously??? This too!!!

'Ummm Aahir's suit?

'Light blue, his favorite color, no extra dramatic designs unlike last time, strictly plain white shirt, simple blazer, no tie, no tuxedo designs, simple and subtle just like your boring son!!!'

Damnnnnnn!!! Did he like record it somewhere???

I rolled my eyes and said.

'Yup ok fine...you finally learnt to organise a function finally without mistakes...I'm so glad...I really didn't want this to be screwed up for Aahir...he is getting such a prestigious award on the day of his birthday is such a big dea'

And before I could complete my statement he shouted...

'Ba..ba...ba... birthday????'

And I turned around and shot him a look and I saw that confused smile on his face!!!

'Oh come on Mihu... don't tell me you...you... forgot it's his birthday now!!!'

'Baby I didn't...I ...I thought it's just his...we are celeb...I..' he tried to explain and I caught my head.

'So what is it this time invitation cards, birthday cake or the birthday decoration??? Huhhhh' I asked keeping hands on my waist and he nervously smiled saying...

'Hehehe... baby' and I scrunched my nose and raised my one eyebrow while he gulped nervously saying

'Everything!!! I forgot it's his birthday'

'Urghhhhh 28 years to marriage and you still remain a buffalo!!! Urghhhhh I just want to...who who the fuck made you a doctor man??? How do you do surgery hannn??? No tell me...I am telling you Mr Mihir Mahir Sehgal... Tomorrow if by chance Aahir marries a girl..

'Tough though!!! I pity the girl' Mihir mumbled...

'Shutup you buffalo..I heard that...my calf will find one for himself if not I'll find one for my calf!!!' I said rolling my eyes...

'Yeah whatever' Mihir mumbled..and I growled saying...

'But you will definitely not be delivering our grandchild you hideous man!!! Like seriously who forgets his son's birthday...now what do I do???' I thought to myself when I heard