Kabini Chapter 1 - She sparkles brightest✨🔥✨

Aahir's POV:

'Woooow...this place indeed is quite amazing!!! I didn't expect it from these guys!!!' I said to myself parking my SUV by the open space which was reserved for vehicle parking. I really thought I wouldn't be able to make it to the outing till last night but Dr Nikita said she would manage and Mumma as well insisted that I go. After all I was planned to have multiple dates today with three girls.

Malishka Batra - The actress

Dr Ishika Chopra - The Dentist

Honey Singh - The dancer

Wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!
I suddenly felt like I was having a mini-swayamvar (ancient way of finding a bride/groom by picking one from the suitors who participated)!!!

I had a busy week with multiple surgeries and cases to attend but I also needed a break. Aaryan was persistent that I join them. Till today afternoon I thought I couldn't make it but then I got free and drove to the address Neiyat messaged me. And here I am.

Honestly when Aaryan-Luv-Shika-Nikhil insisted me to join them today morning I somehow didn't think the place would be this mesmerising. Neiyat being the wedding planner types, I expected it to be a posh resort but this looked more like a camp by the riverside. Honestly a breath of fresh air.

There were multiple tents placed by the riverside in the middle of green jungles

There were multiple tents placed by the riverside in the middle of green jungles. When orange sunrays of a dipping sun fell on the tents they looked even more beautiful. I tried calling Aaryan which however was picked by Lavanya who called in the usual tone...

'Aaahirjiiiiii you reached!!!' and I chuckled. By now I had known they do this to annoy me to which this time I smiled saying 'Haaanji Behenji (yes sister) I reached' and she screamed 'Aaahirjiiiiiii I'm not your sister...' and I laughed out loud.

'Enough now...I have reached...where are you folks' I asked and she chirped saying 'we are on the other side of the river waiting of Aaryan and Neiyat'. And my jaw ticked.

It's been a week since I have noticed Aaryan's proximity with Neiyat. He is always by her side. I wonder at times if Nikhil is still his bestie or if Neiyat has already replaced that place in his heart.

His heart??? Neiyat???
No no!!! Aaryan is not Neiyat types!!!
My mind spoke up instantly...

Then who is her type Aahir???
I don't know...I don't care!!!

Oh really??? You don't care?
Then why are you thinking about Aaryan and Neiyat?
I'm not!!!
Yeah yeah sure!!! The internal me, smirked!!!

Just while I was in my thoughts I heard a voice...'Dr Aahir Sehgal???' and I turned around to see a girl with curly hair, tall and a hourglass figure.
I quickly identified the face. She was an upcoming bollywood actress.

'I know you!!!' I said and she smiled saying.. 'I know... everyone does...but no selfies please' I chuckled at her humour while she proposed a handshake...'Malishka' she said proudly and I smiled saying 'Aahir'.