When it finally dawns upon you❤️🔥☀️

Dev's POV:

She was shivering. I kept hugging my child. It's worst when you see your child go through this unbearable pain.

It's never right to go ahead with decisions you are doubtful about. She wasn't sure about Ved but her only mistake was to go with him.

But the only smart thing she did was she had sent her location to Lavanya. And Lavanya didn't trust Ved a bit. Reason!!! Looks like he attempted to touch her inappropriately on Neiyat's engagement night. Again the mistake which kids do!!!
Hide incidents from parents!!! These also hid such a critical information from us and that monster thought he can do anything he wants!!!

Injustice if not been fought back gets more access and like a creepy slow poison gets more comfortable assuming it can win!!! And turns into crime!!! And once a criminal knows he is safe he gets the overconfidence to repeat it with someone else.

Thankfully Lavanya and Aahir came to me about the location and it striked me about the weekend home Ishu and I had gifted Neiv and Chaahat for their decinal year wedding anniversary. I made a few calls and got to know that Neiv transferred it's papers on Neiyat and Ved's name. We knew this is it. Thankfully we reached on time.

But today when Aahir brought Neiyat out safe and sound somehow I saw the pain and anger which I saw in Neiv's eyes for Chah years ago. At times we don't realise how precious love is and we let go. Neiyat I pity had ran behind a pebble letting go off a real diamond like Aahir.

'Aahir...shall I wake her up?' I asked as she had slept in my arms.

'Daadu trust me she'll be ok...let me give her some first aid... and I have asked Aaryan to come along. I don't want her going home tonight. There will be multiple questions. She can stay in Mahir Dadu's Blueberry hills penthouse tonight. Aaryan will be with them and Luv will stay with her... right Luv?' and I saw Lavanya nodded.

Aahir carried her in his arms and took her to the casuality and provided her the necessary first aid while I saw Aaru who came running to me. She was extremely angry with Neiyat but obviously she is a woman before being a mother. She began dialling Chah but I stopped her.

'Not now Aaru....I know how to handle it!!! Dev Kapoor is still alive!!!' I said and Aaru hugged me tightly.

'Uncle please be okay...Neiyat is a brave child!!! Please be okay!!!' she consoled me and I nodded.

After sometime I see Aahir talking to the doctor who checked upon Neiyat and confirmed she is fine and there were no major injuries except a few stiches on her forehead, a dislocated shoulder and a few deep bruises on her wrists. However she was still in the state of shock not letting anyone come closer.

I went to my little one and the moment she saw me her lips quivered and she burst into tears. I hugged her and comforted her like a child. She didn't utter a word but I kept patting her head and she slowly calmed down.

'But I want to go home Daadu' she insisted with her croaky voice which had gone worse due to all the screaming and crying. I comforted her by patting her back and said...
'You will be better off here tonight baby...and anything you can call me. Aaryan and Luv will be with you' and I was about to leave while she said like a little child...

'Daadu I am hungry..can you feed me Dal Chawal (Lentil Rice)?' she asked and my eyes filled up.

Daal Chawal made by me during her childhood days was her favorite. Because that is all I knew to cook and the love she had for me, and the attachment she had towards me she would insist me to make it for her and feed her. I would carry her on my hip, take her to our cow shed make her touch the cows, show her beautiful roses in our garden, show her flying birds and feed her morsels by saying stupid disconnected stories and my naughty little Lady JD would eat it like it was the tastiest food on planet. She was obsessed with me and would even fight with Ishu saying she would marry me and rob me from her. It kills to see the same hands which put pony on my half bald head and play 'Ghar Ghar' with me is today wrapped under bandages. She was been attempted to be raped. The thought alone boils my blood. No child should go through this.