And the bride hunt begins👰

Aahir's POV:

'Sister...Please make sure you keep a close eye on his oxygen levels' I instructed while washing my hands. I had finished my rounds and clock was ticking 10 am. I decided to finally grab some breakfast. The satisfaction to have a good breakfast after a really good morning where you finally see your patient making it and the smiling faces of their family members is priceless. It reminds me why I am in this profession. We doctors have the ability to help in god's work. We can save lives and today exactly that's what I did. I saved life of a 12 year old boy.

Just when I was about to sit down and eat my sandwich I had Malu aunty barge into my cabin...

'Where the hell do you dump your phone little one??? How do people reach you if they want to??? And then that mother of yours calls me up from Delhi from a conference just to make me cancel my important meeting with a famous tv producer just because her little baby boo has switched off his phone...' she asks and I slap my head realising I forgot to my phone at home again. My mumma is gonna choke slam me once she's back from Delhi!!! I gulped.

'Sorry Malu aunty...I just came back from my rounds...' I tried pouting but she smiled saying...'Its ok...for all that you have done to me, the least I could do for you!!!' she says handing over my phone and I narrow my eyebrows. She hugs me quickly saying...'You have someone on the line too excited...here... talk' saying she pulls out a chair and sits right infront of me. I am confused but I take the phone and mutter a 'Hello' to which I hear a gushing wind and a loud...

'Haanjiiii...all good???' and my lips curve up saying 'Heyyyy...Yup...He is safe now...Thank you Neiyat' while I see Malu aunty's sharp eyes on me and next second she is wiggling. I roll my eyes standing near the window while the lady on the phone too excited shocks me with the next question that literally pops out my eyeballs
..'Did you kissssss???' she screams loudly

'What kiss????' I speak up abruptly and here I see Malu aunty jumping on the chair asking 'Kiss??? What kiss???' while I open my mouth trying to calm her down this one on the call excitedly shouts

'Areyyyyy kisssss...chummmiiiiii... Did you take his chummi' she says and my eyes grow wider...

'You are asking me to kiss and that too some 'him'...Neiyat sexuality is every person's choice and right but my priorities are straight...I want to marry a 'her' and not a 'him'...I hope I'm clear!' I say and she says...

'Ofcourse Dr. Silly Sehgal...I'm asking about Sunny... remember I asked you to kiss him from my side...did you do that?' she says while I hear smashing something...

'Are you kicking someone???' I ask while she chuckles saying...

'No yaaar...we are on the beach... playing volleyball...and guess what your wedding planner is winning!!!' she says and I have an instant smile on my face and I ask her ..

'So finally someone is good to find me a bride...' to which she says...

'Obviously...you seem to be a little boring, slightly hot headed but you are a good man...and maybe I don't like your other qualities but one thing for sure is that you take your job pretty seriously. Just like me...and don't give up on commitments... That's exactly how Neiyat Kapoor is...I don't back off!!! And I've had a deal with your mumma...Neiyat always fulfills her commitments...

Shaadi to maine hi karwani he (I am definitely getting you married)' she says and I have a wide smile while I see Malu aunty giving me these wierd looks and I narrow my eyebrows.

After a quick bye, I disconnect the call huffing and giving Malu aunty an extra sweet smile to which she says...

'Well...you know what Aahir...I am writing a story where a doctor is in search of his bride and his mother finds a wedding planner for her...But you know what eventually the boy falls for the wedding planner!!!' she says it with a smirk and I close my eyes asking...