She is different 🙃

Aahir's POV:

'Oh Gosh...this looks so crowded...I was happy at home' I said while trying to stay away from yet another woman bumping into me. While my sibling Aaryan kept blowing flying kisses at anything that was a 'She' in gender!!!

I wonder how come my parents didn't turn grandparents by now at the rate he is going 😒

Just then to add on I add the two twins...God why can't they be a little less annoying...and maintain a one arm distance from me...they literally hoist themselves like flags on my both the arms...

'Aaaahirjiiiiii' they ramble in chorus and I want to bang my head into something!!!

I try to keep my calm as I see Nikhil my bestie giggling while trying to stuff another piece of panner tikka in his mouth. If he wasn't Neiv Uncle and Chah aunty's son and my dummy brother's bestie I would have given him a anaesthesia right in his bum!!!

'Aahirjiii come na...let's dance' they both said and I looked at them and rolled my eyes ..

'I don't know to dance' I said...

'Hawwww Aaahirjiii... we'll teach you...'

'No I'm a doctor not a dancer' I argued...

To which I hear my brother saying...
'Oh Come on Bhai... doctors can be good dancers too...look at me ..I'm a talented future designer and would be CEO of Gaya's and Behir's...but I'm a charmer too' I rolled my eyes thinking why did I agree to attend this wedding..I didn't know anyone here ..I just came because my brother needed a 'permit' to Goa and i was the scapegoat...

Ughhh!!! It's been just a few days I'm here in India...I already miss Sydney!!! I don't know how am I going to stay here for another 4 months ...if it wasn't for Bela Dadi...I wouldn't have agreed to stay back...but I couldn't say no to her and mom really wanted a cardiologist here for their Bangalore branch till she got someone who was also an excellent surgeon.

'Dad will handle our Sydney branch...we need a doc here... and you are the best...and at the same time we'll also make you date girls... atleast let me find you a girl..you couldn't even find a date' mom had left a sigh...

I'm just 28...I don't know why everyone wanted me to marry!!!
It's not like it's the end of this world...
Yes I didn't have a girlfriend...
My sex life never took off...
My social life is boring...
But doesn't mean I can't do it!!!
It's rather I don't want to!!!

I believe in commitment!!! Anything without a string is meaningless...
And I'm not Aaryan Sehgal who's 'Mr busy hands in pants'...I would rather save myself for someone special.
But everyone thinks I can't!!!
So now they have decided to find me an 'arranged' match!!!

And there is this girl who is Neiv uncle's daughter who is finding a match for me...she probably is a match maker...umm. ..no ... she's got a marriage bureau....ummm no... planner... wedding planner... whatever that shit is ...

I am been sent pics every other day from last 3 days and each one is a sample piece!!!

And now here we are because 'She' is the wedding planner and my brother wants to smash chicks at the cost of 'Ohhh let's show bhai Goa'..

'Fuck!!! I miss Sydney!!!
I don't think I'll ever find a my kinda girl here in India' I groaned while Nikhil chuckled saying...

'Bro you never know... she maybe just here... probably waiting for you'

'My kinda girl here??? Huhh... don't even dream of it'

Just then we heard a loud music...

My desi girl...