Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 1

Aarya's POV:

'Aaaaaruuuuuuu' I hugged Chah Di and she tightly engulfed me in her arms. For a few minutes I couldn't breathe. She was fit as a fiddle. Few things never change like my super strong sister in law who just had a few gray hair for 'formality of being old' but otherwise she was still a stunner. No wonder my brother still drools like she is his favorite ice cream.

'Eyyyy little oneeeee' speaking of Devil and there he appears as I turned around to meet the owner of that handsome face and those russet brown devil Orbs now covered with a layer of black framed glasses. He ran to me and lifted me up in air like I was still that same 18 year old kid he always pampered. I hugged him warm and giggled saying...

'I missed you Bhai' and he ruffled my hair saying... 'I missed you more little one...you got the busiest... Business woman of the year - Australia hannnn???' he said and I was shocked...

'Its yet to be out...how did you know?' I asked and he smiled saying 'I have my sources Mrs Sehgal' and he went onto hug Mihir.

'Ofcourse Bhai... she's such a dominant mother I tell you...she thinks Aahir and Aaryan are still those nappy babies...but now she doesn't have a choice you see...she had to come here after all our new branch would be inaugurated next week' and Neiv Bhai scowled looking at me and side hugging Mihir saying.
.
'Why Aaru...you don't like India is it?' he questioned me in his regular hitler tone...at times now he looks like Dev uncle to me... he's carrying his father's traits but then Dev Kapoor is one and only and honestly I was missing him and Ishu aunty both. They had settled down in Mysore wanting to spend their old-age in a more calmer city and reliving their romance. Ofcourse after enjoying hundred honeymoons!!! They were like the living saga of romance...
Every kid in our family wanted to be like them and find someone like how they found each other.

'Try this' and I was forced by Chah Di to try the Jalebis she made and I moaned tasting them after so long. Nothing beats home and then suddenly I was treated by a tray full of fresh banana chips fried in fresh coconut oil and just the smell of it and I knew she was here...

Shit!!!
I forgot to call her up!!?
I hope she won't kill me!!!
This lady had got older but had nowhere changed her traits of being the boss lady of our oldies gang!!!
So before I had to hear curses from her I dialled her number and I heard the mobile ringing and I closed my eyes realising I'm screwed!!!

I looked at Chah Di and she smiled pointing me towards the kitchen and I knew she was there...
I walked in and I saw a lady in cotton white red saree, sleeveless blouse, long plaited hair to reach her waist and a whole bunch of jasmine tied into her hair busy frying those fresh banana chips I just savored. I felt like the chips wanted to come out as I saw her grumpy face.

Before I could utter a word she said...
'Dont explain...you informed the entire world except me..who the F are you??? Queen Elizabeth??? I'll wait for your phone call haan

You are a shame to our friendship...
A lame courtship...
You are a churning pain in my chest...
You forgot me like the rest...
I hate you Mrs Sehgal
You forgot our years of friendship for what???
Mere few chips???
You kept savoring them forgetting me???
Chi...
I don't care I cannot live in this toxic relationship...
I need a divorce!!!

Eyyy wooow nice that's a good storyline na...best friends meet after years...one gets busy in eating... forgets the other...hurts sentiments... friendship breaks...heart breaks then they seperate
..
Wooow' she says as the inner script writer inside her starts jumping like a bunny and I look at her cringing at what she just said...

'Mrs Malvika Vansh Khanna... that story sucks...no one will read it nor watch it...' I said rolling my eyes.

She writing novels and then turned a script writer in bollywood had turned the biggest headache in my life. She was mad!!! God alone knows who are those people who read her novels, infact pay money to buy them good lord!!!